Traktor with an Apogee Duet

Hi all,

Does anyone here use Traktor with an Apogee Duet? I have been nearly exploding here trying to get the routing correct, since the Apogee doesn’t have the capability of sending audio to the speakers AND providing audio for cues in the headphones. I’ve searched online and discovered the issue with having to make the Duet an aggregate device with the built-in output, which I understand. However, I can’t get the routing in Traktor itself to work to save my life. Help!

J

[quote]JamieinNC (16/04/2011)[hr]Hi all,

Does anyone here use Traktor with an Apogee Duet? I have been nearly exploding here trying to get the routing correct, since the Apogee doesn’t have the capability of sending audio to the speakers AND providing audio for cues in the headphones. I’ve searched online and discovered the issue with having to make the Duet an aggregate device with the built-in output, which I understand. However, I can’t get the routing in Traktor itself to work to save my life. Help!

J[/quote]

have never dealt with that exact setup but don’t see why your card would have a problem