Trance,house

https://soundcloud.com/luis-rocha-3/into-the-dawnbr
br
Need opinions with this finished track,how i mixed,the structure…br
Please listen and post your opinions

Hey there,br
br
Overall i feel like its well-mixed. elements mesh well but are still clear. Sounds a bit too harsh to my ears. Seems like the lowend could use with a bit of clean up, I feel like the bass is a little light, but maybe taming the highs will even that out. im not on the best system to judge the super lows well at the moment.br
br
br
I feel like the structure could be refined a bit. I think you could easily do with a break in the center section because it kinda feels like it goes on a bit too long for my taste. I like the vibe overall, but I kinda feel like it could use more drive to bring it through, maybe a mid-low bass layer with some 16ths to put in some energy?br
br
good work :slight_smile:

hibr
br
thanks for the tipsbr
br
yes the music its long, maybe im going to change it a bit

Good on you for putting your own track together, it kind of reminds me of something from Goldeneye 007 for the N64 around the 1:30 to 2:00 mark, maybe its that synth that starts @ 0:47 playing that c minor pattern…br
br
The best advice I can give is working on your mix, the FX are a bit too loud and the percussion gets a bit lost in the sound. Also again it seems like that c minor pattern is your ‘main theme’ or riff for this track, so I would try to make that the focal point of the mix, try to build everything up to and around it, volume and arrangement wise. And have a few sections that alternate back and forth kind of like what you did from 2:00 to 3:00, then breakdown and bring the ‘theme’ or riff back in, intro and outro, etc…br
br
br
Good work making a track from start to finish, that is hard enough. Continue doing tutorials and it’ll start getting easier… Keep up the effort :Dbr
br
br
Boss.

the few things that stand out for me is the clash of keys. - The Synth that enters in at 2min : 10s im not sure if its just me, but it sounds like it’s maybe not in the same key as your track?br
br
there seems to be quite a few different ideas going on in the track. i would maybe distill it down a bit - or drop out other elements when you are introducing new parts. - perhaps make use of a drop / build up section to tease the new elements in?

hibr
thanks for your tipsbr
wonder where is that part that reminds you the br
Goldeneye 007 for the N64?br
i heard the theme song from the game but i can find something similar…br
br
anyways thanks for your tips

hi bryanbr
br
thanks to came here and make some feedbackbr
br
the synth you mentioned,problably youre right because is a sequenced arpeggiator synth…br
so maybe its not in the same key