Trancy progressive House

Hi,

here’s my newest production “Turbulence in my Heart”. It’s a very melodic and harmonic track, with focus on piano and string sounds, but also a very epic chord synth in the second and last breakdown.

Feedback is welcome :slight_smile:

Bill Lizard - Turbulence In My Heart by Bill Lizard

it fits nicely in with the main room house genre, the trouble for me is that even though there’s different things going on, it sounds too similar and in my ears it feels like I’m hearing the same thing for a substantial amount of time? Does that make sense??? I think either some changes in the chord to throw off the listener and keep them excited so you can kick the main melody back in again at some point…

I’m mainly of prog house origin and adding in a driving, more constant bassline at some point would really give the track some drive… quality of production is good man, sounds well spaced out and go together… I’m not in the know fully with this genre so it might be waffle…

good job so far man

i think i’m with etl on this, maybe some different instrumentation for the different sections of the track would work better, it reminded me of something but im not sure what and the production sounds good but maybe a more defined bass would work better…