Transpose automation in Live 9

Ok so someone brought this up with me and actually now it’s got me stumped.br
br
Automating the transpose of audio files within arrangement for me has disappeared, in Live 8 it was simple as pointed out in this video: br
br
iframe width=“560” height=“315” src=“//www.youtube.com/embed/9vkXKSw2gTk” frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen/iframe br
br
Also I know you can do it within the clip in Live 9:br
br
br
br
But does anyone know how to automate the pitch of an audio during arrangement now? Have I just completely missed something?

The clip you posted shows automating the transpose in the clip not the arrangement, the same as the image you posted from Live 9./PPI was under the impression that you couldn’t do it in Live 8 either, or if you can I don’t know how.

So there’s no way of automating the transpose now?

[quote]Roben (30/11/2013)[hr]So there’s no way of automating the transpose now?[/quote]/PPYou can do it in the clip but not in the arraignment. I’m sure this is the same as Live 8.

Thought this would be an easy answer went and looked and am now stumped…seems so simple lol :ermm:br
br
I guess you could consolidate the whole channel into one clip and transpose it in the midi clip

Exactly! This is what stumped me. I only came across it because someone asked me how to do it. br
br
Thought… oh yeah easy… oh wait…