Trap

the marriage of hip hop and electro, be nice to have a course on here, currently it’s taking edm by storm :smiley:

example;

Flosstradamus - Rollup (Baauer Remix) - YouTube

:smiley:

Great Example man! :smiley:

I totally agree with this guy.

A trap tutorial with this kinda vibe would be surreal.

Very interested!

yes yes get on this

Consider this a vote from yours truly. :slight_smile:

Would love this HEAPS

This needs to happen!

I agree with this 100% I’ve been posting for months. no replies from the principles. Lets make this happen now!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgXbZ7EAid8

+1

Flosstradamus, Baauer and TNGHT are class.

Please do something along the lines of

Baauer - Harlem Shake/Dum Dum

TNGHT - Higher Ground or

along the Major Lazer - Original Don (Flosstradamus remix)

since these 3 artists are the top of the Trap chain.

this would be great

or maybe...

How hard can it be! Lets get started…

well from listening, most trap seems to be at 75 bpm, quadruple the hats bpm and make the kicks and snares note specific after that i could def use some help

[quote]intendedforzombies (02/12/2012)[hr]well from listening, most trap seems to be at 75 bpm, quadruple the hats bpm and make the kicks and snares note specific after that i could def use some help[/quote]

I’m sure a lot of the trap music out there is @ 75bpm. So i agree with this to an extent.

not all is there though I have found it quite common for a standard trap song done at around 145-150bpm range this also meets up with a hard style. the more I’m getting into trap these days I’m staring to hear hard style influences in there, vise versa,

trap style anyone?:smiley:

A TRAP TUTORIAL MUST HAPPEN. I NEED SOME 808 ACTION

yeah you can def do it at 150, its just double time and would sound pretty much the same. your right about the influences that are now starting to creep in its getting pretty interesting.

fresh new trap from hxv

+1

cool track… All I hear is a vocal chop, big 808ish kick, some snares, and a siren/lfo… and lot’s of reverb. I’m sure if you look up a dubstep beat tutorial or moombahton you can follow that and achieve similar results. happy trap music making :cool:

Heres my first attempt. Nothing serious really.

SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

Yes please! I’m sure it wouldn’t be too difficult for Phil & Bryan.