Trouble separating midi events in Ultra beat

Hi Sonicbr
br
Got a couple of questions the i would love some help with. I have recently downloaded the DnB tutorial and using it with Logic 9. I noticed that the split/demix feature is not available in Logic 9 so i have split the different instruments in Ultrabeat using the soil regions - by note pitch feature. When i have done this it has split the interments however i can’t solo one without all of the ultrabeat instruments soloing at the same time. Is there any way to avoid this?br
br
Also when i get to the stage of adding new channels in the mixer the “plus” button does not appear on the main ultrabeat channel thus not allowing me to create new channel strips within the ultrabeat. The plus sign i am referring to is the one below the “M” and “S” button on the channel strip. If i add more channel stripes using the plus sign tp the left of the first channel strip it doesn’t allow me to send Ultrabeat instruments to each channel eg. Output 3-4, Output 5-6. Any help?br
br
I’m hoping this makes a bit of sense o some one.

Hi,br
br
Is there not a option when loading ultrabeat to choose “multi timberal” rather than stereo?