Trouble unzipping the files from courses

Hey, br
When i go to unzip the file using WINRAR i get the bellow error, and i cant open anything from the file, i get a error sayings its corrupt. br
br
would love any help,br
br
cheers, Alexbr
br
br
br
! C:\Users\Alex\AppData\Local\Temp\Make_Music_With_Ableton_Intro.zip: Cannot create Make Music With Ableton Intro\Project Files\Ableton Intro Project._Iconbr
br
The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.br
! C:\Users\Alex\AppData\Local\Temp\Make_Music_With_Ableton_Intro.zip: Attempting to correct the invalid file namebr
! C:\Users\Alex\AppData\Local\Temp\Make_Music_With_Ableton_Intro.zip: Renaming Make Music With Ableton Intro\Project Files\Ableton Intro Project._Iconbr
to Make Music With Ableton Intro\Project Files\Ableton Intro Project._Icon_br
! C:\Users\Alex\AppData\Local\Temp\Make_Music_With_Ableton_Intro.zip: Cannot create Make Music With Ableton Intro\Project Files\Ableton Intro Project\Iconbr
br
! C:\Users\Alex\AppData\Local\Temp\Make_Music_With_Ableton_Intro.zip: Attempting to correct the invalid file namebr
! C:\Users\Alex\AppData\Local\Temp\Make_Music_With_Ableton_Intro.zip: Renaming Make Music With Ableton Intro\Project Files\Ableton Intro Project\Iconbr
to Make Music With Ableton Intro\Project Files\Ableton Intro Project\Icon_br

Try using http://www.7-zip.org/

[quote]kelacloai (11/01/2013)[hr]Hey, br
When i go to unzip the file using WINRAR i get the bellow error, and i cant open anything from the file, i get a error sayings its corrupt. br
br
would love any help,br
br
cheers, Alexbr
br
br
br
! C:\Users\Alex\AppData\Local\Temp\Make_Music_With_Ableton_Intro.zip: Cannot create Make Music With Ableton Intro\Project Files\Ableton Intro Project._Iconbr
br
! C:\Users\Alex\AppData\Local\Temp\Make_Music_With_Ableton_Intro.zip: Renaming Make Music With Ableton Intro\Project Files\Ableton Intro Project._Iconbr
to Make Music With Ableton Intro\Project Files\Ableton Intro Project._Icon_br
! C:\Users\Alex\AppData\Local\Temp\Make_Music_With_Ableton_Intro.zip: Cannot create Make Music With Ableton Intro\Project Files\Ableton Intro Project\Iconbr
br
! C:\Users\Alex\AppData\Local\Temp\Make_Music_With_Ableton_Intro.zip: Renaming Make Music With Ableton Intro\Project Files\Ableton Intro Project\Iconbr
to Make Music With Ableton Intro\Project Files\Ableton Intro Project\Icon_br
[/quote]br
br
just so you know - this icon file that the winrar is having trouble with is a MAC only file and is not necessary for use on a PC - so you can just ignore the error as the necessary files will have been extracted sucessfully