The training videos don’t seem to be arranged in any particular order. Although you can sort by products, levels and topics, the results of this sorting still seems random. I would suggest a course outline that would guide a user from beginning courses to advanced courses, which ones to watch, and in the correct progressive order.
Thanks for all your time and work.
Here is a small tutorial outline I have created for beginning Ableton users to follow. This should be a good progression to follow for users that would like to know where to start:
1. Make Music with Ableton Live Intro 8
*Make Music with Ableton Live 6 (optional, but has some additional info)
2. A Beginners Guide to Music Production
3. A Beginner’s Guide To Music Theory - Rhythm
4. A Beginner’s Guide To Music Theory - Scales
5. A Beginner’s Guide to Music Theory - Chords Part 1
6. Synthesis 101 - Subtractive Synthesis
7. Synthesis 101 - FM Synthesis
8. Understanding Reverb
9. Understanding Compressors