Tutorial Request - Arrangement Masterclass

Hi guys, br
br
I think arrangement would make a great topic to spend a bit more time with. It’s something that’s generally less available in videos online, and whilst you guys already do the best videos on arrangement out there, it could be even better. br
br
Why? br
br
Every producer out there has probably made many lovely loops but then failed to translate it into a finished track. Taking that initial pure idea and making a full track out of it is really hard, yet it’s this discipline that creates tracks and really improves skills. br
br
A couple of ideas for format:br
br
Overview of arrangement styles:br
For example the differences between subtractive and linear arrangement (your Steve Ward video is good on this).br
br
Deconstructing interesting arrangement features of current tracksbr
br
Arrange my track !!!br
Following from your ‘mix my track’ idea, if people sent in their best loops, it would be amazing to see you guys give yourselves 2 hours and see how far you can get to building a whole track. br
br
The more I think about this, the better the idea sounds. br
br
Wouldn’t it be great to inspire people that in a short amount of time they can take a great sounding loop and flesh out a basic arrangement. br
br
Best wishes guys, and thanks so much for this resource - it really is a great community. br
br

I second this request!br
Please consider this.

+1br
br
Would make a great session

On the face of it it seems like a good idea, but you can quite easily take 3 or 4 of your favourite tracks, put them in your DAW and follow the arrangements yourself, listen to where new sounds are being introduced or removed, listen to the transitions and try and replicate them, you’ll learn a lot more doing that than listening to Phil and Chris go through a track that might not even be in the genre you listen to.br
br
I do this with every track I make, not just to reference the quality of my own production but to try and replicate the quality of the build and tension in my favourite music.