Tutorial Request or possible advise on transition

Hi just wondering how they reloop a song and bring the synth in at the same time I can understand how they do it if the songs are the same tempo but in alot of songs the loop is from a song that you would hear on the radio which is like 90bpm and then loops and transitions into a 128bpm drop I have been wondering how they do this for awhile seeings the song would have to b unwarped to sound normal but somehow there bring in the synth still in time, this probably doesn’t make any sense so here are some examples.

- YouTube transition around 2.15

- YouTube transition around 2.40

Thanks

[quote]nathan_robinson13 (03/05/2011)[hr]Hi just wondering how they reloop a song and bring the synth in at the same time I can understand how they do it if the songs are the same tempo but in alot of songs the loop is from a song that you would hear on the radio which is like 90bpm and then loops and transitions into a 128bpm drop I have been wondering how they do this for awhile seeings the song would have to b unwarped to sound normal but somehow there bring in the synth still in time, this probably doesn’t make any sense so here are some examples.

- YouTube transition around 2.15

- YouTube transition around 2.40

Thanks[/quote]

you can either just loop a part of the track that equates to your “128pm” - cutting out anything after it. or you can select the whole vocal sample you want to use and warp it up to 128 bpm.

the track never drops to 90bpm even though they are using a sample from one at that speed.