UFO sound

I’ve really been trying hard to get this sound. I do not want the exact same thing , I want to know the basis to make the ufo sound at least since I need it for a track I’m making now. Long story short , I didn’t succeed in making the sound from 0:14 to 0:23. It can also be found at about 2:10

Can anyone help me with some suggestions or a synth patch from which i could learn?

Sounds a bit like a theremin to me.

At a guess i would try a sin wave with just one voice, along with a sin LFO to add a bit of vibrato and a slow glide while playing the notes in legato in order to connect them all together as if they were played by moving your hand around the antenna on the actual instrument.

I’m sure someone with more experience in sound design will be able to come up with a better solution than this as I’m just starting to learn all this stuff myself and don’t really know what I’m doing :slight_smile:

Anyway hope this at least helps a little.

that was also what i was trying hah. Just that I tried with multiple phased sines . Thanks for the tip on the Theremin , maybe I will find some snippets on the internet and discover more . Cheers!

I’ve found some free theramin vst on the net that sound like what i need, thanks again!