Ultimate Drums install on Mac OSX for Logic

Just bought the UD Full Pack…br
br
Having trouble understanding how to install them using the instructions provided with the downloaded files…br
br
Im sorry but they make no sense, I try to follow them to the letter but I just dont get how to get it to work as instructed…br
br
Among the instructions it states that I should simply move some files to the “sampler instruments alias” folder…br
br
I have no sampler instruments alias folder…br
br
I moved the exsfiles and samples according to how I know it to be done, but then when I open the ESX24 I can access the sample directory BUT those esxfiles doesnt use all the samples provided…br
br
How do I install the whole pack correctly to use all the samples in Logic Pro?br
br
So I post this thread hoping to shed some light on it ;)br

Hi, br
The sampler alias folder is contained in the download, so you should have it. However you can copy (cmd c) the sampler instrument files (.exs) and paste them (cmd v) to the following path br
br
User - Library (this is a hidden folder in Lion and Mountain Lion- to reveal click on the ‘go’ menu at the top and press the alt key. Now library will appear) br
Application Support - Logic - Sampler Instruments. The samples themselves can live anywhere on your computer - just point exs24 to the correct folder if asked. br
If this doesn’t work just let me know.br
br
Regardbr
br
Chris

And as for the kits, they only use selected samples for the 1000 or so samples provided. You can drop and drop other samples from the packs to customise your kits, or make totally new kits from the samples not used.

Hey Chris!br
br
I figured as much so I think I complicated things a bit for myself by opening the sampler instruments folder provided and was looking in there for an alias folder ;)br
br
But I think I got the hang of it now!br
br
Made it easy for myself by just making new exs-kits since I want all the kicks, claps and so forth on exs-kits of their own instead of way you guys provided…br
br
So I customized.br
br
Maybe a tip for you to make separate exs-files for all the individual elements in addition to the ones provided so you can for an example load UD Main Room Kicks and get all the kicks from that batch on the same exs-setup… and Claps and Toms and so on… gives a better overlook when searching for the right sample I think.br
br
br
Just a thought.br
br
anyways, thanks for the help and thanks for great products! :wink: