Ultimate Producer Bundle

Hello.br
br
A want to bye Ultimate Producers Bundle but have a few questions.br
br

1. What does it means: “Full YEARS Unlimited Video Streaming Access to ALL Sonic Academy Tutorials”. How many years? =)br
  2. Are all samples and presets from xtra store included in this bundle?br
  3. May I watch videos with my friend? 2 friends? 5?br
  4. May I teach other people using exaples from Sonic Academy videos?br
    br
    Thank you.br

[quote]Pacha (28/01/2013)[hr]Hello.br
br
A want to bye Ultimate Producers Bundle but have a few questions.br
br

1. What does it means: “Full YEARS Unlimited Video Streaming Access to ALL Sonic Academy Tutorials”. How many years? =)br
  2. Are all samples and presets from xtra store included in this bundle?br
  3. May I watch videos with my friend? 2 friends? 5?br
  4. May I teach other people using exaples from Sonic Academy videos?br
    br
    Thank you.br
    [/quote]br
    br
    Hi Pachabr
    br
    1 you get 1 Full years gold web pass (365 days)br
    2 you get the Ultimate Drums sample pack only - not all sample packs on the xtra storebr
    3 the videos are for your own personal use onlybr
    4 if you learn techniques from our videos you can of course teach other people, you can not however use the videos to aid the teaching of other people.br
    br
    hope this helps!

Thank you =)br
br

[quote] if you learn techniques from our videos you can of course teach other people, you can not however use the videos to aid the teaching of other people.br
[/quote]br
br
I mean project files, not video courses. Can I use e.g. Ableton Live projects to teach other people?

[quote]Pacha (28/01/2013)[hr]Thank you =)br
br

[quote] if you learn techniques from our videos you can of course teach other people, you can not however use the videos to aid the teaching of other people.br
[/quote]br
br
I mean project files, not video courses. Can I use e.g. Ableton Live projects to teach other people?[/quote]br
br
Hibr
br
you cannot use our course materials to teach other students. these course materials are licensed for your own personal use only and cannot be transferred to any third party nor can they be provided to another third party as a teaching aid.

[quote]you cannot use our course materials to teach other students.[/quote]br
br
Agreed =)br
br
Thank you.

Hi SA,br
I joined SA with a Web-Pass-Gold and Ultimate Producer Bundle member and down loaded the ultimate drums and ANa synth but I do not know how to install them that they show up in ableton…I looked at some videos but none explained it clearly how do this – to import these drum files and ANA synth-- once they are downloaded onto my computer - exactly where and how to get them into ableton live - like all the other stuff, synths and drums etc…please send me info how…I am desperatebr
br
2) although I did the course Live intro, in my account there are no courses registered that I took - how do I do this - or do I have to go through the course several times…br
br
3) is there a course installing elements in ableton or DAWs in general etc…

Ultimate Drums is just a set of Samples in a folder that you can place anywhere on your computer. Ideally where you plan to place other samples. I use Desktop/Samples.br
br
ANA you should have downloaded unzipped and run the installer. this will place ANA in a folder C:/Vst Plugins/br
br
You need to tell ableton that you want to use that folder as your custom plugin folder.br
br
go in to ableton preferences then files/folders and there is an option for setting custom vst folder.br
br
This is where you should also install all you future vst pluginsbr
br
Let me know if this worked for you.