UMEK, BELTEK & Faithless - We Are Not Insomniacs Yet (HOUSEJAKS Bootleg)

Now available for download

UMEK, BELTEK & Faithless - We Are Not Insomniacs Yet (HOUSEJAKS Bootleg)

Currently being supported by

N/A

Download Links

Stream UMEK, BELTEK & FAITHLESS - WE ARE NOT INSOMNIACS YET (HOUSEJAK BOOTLEG) *FREE DOWNLOAD* by HOUSEJAK | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

UMEK, BELTEK & Faithless - We Are Not Insomniacs Yet (HOUSEJAKS Bootleg) FREE* by HOUSEJAK

MORE INFORMATION & BOOKINGS

------------------------------

www.housejak.com / www.twitter.com/housejak / bookings@housejak.com / promos@housejak.com

This remixes and bootlegs are awesome . ( Thanks for the dowload BTW) .

I was wondering if you produce original mixes ? would be nice to listen to them .your mixes sounds really awesome !

Nope! LOL! I havent got around to making my own stuff yet, just remixes and bootlegs at present. Still learning but loving what I’m doing at present.

Glad you like it too. You downloaded?

Nice mash up mate really like it

[quote]Japwow (17/12/2010)[hr]Nice mash up mate really like it[/quote]

Thanks Japwow, glad you like it bro! :smiley:

really good mash up mate.

[quote]alinenunez (17/12/2010)[hr]This remixes and bootlegs are awesome . ( Thanks for the dowload BTW) .

I was wondering if you produce original mixes ? would be nice to listen to them .your mixes sounds really awesome ![/quote]

Totally agree with ali on this - really looking forward to hearing some of your own stuff mate - no pressure mind :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]slender (09/01/2011)[hr][quote]alinenunez (17/12/2010)[hr]This remixes and bootlegs are awesome . ( Thanks for the dowload BTW) .

I was wondering if you produce original mixes ? would be nice to listen to them .your mixes sounds really awesome ![/quote]

Totally agree with ali on this - really looking forward to hearing some of your own stuff mate - no pressure mind :P[/quote]

Hah! No pressure at all hey guys :wink:

At the moment, Im happy and confident at making Bootlegs and Mashups. I’m deffo looking forward to starting to produce my own beats thou.

I’m hoping to have some more boot’s and mashups coming out in the next few weeks.