Unable to access Minimal Techouse Tutorial

Hey guys, I was trying to watch Minimal Tech House videos but I couldn’t. When I click on the bass link (and the rest of vids except intro and drums) it says the content is for subscribers only. I’m a subscriber for a while and made sure I was logged in (and I was). Could you help me out with this?

should be working for you now

[quote]tebb0915 (7/29/2009)[hr]Hey guys, I was trying to watch Minimal Tech House videosbut I couldn’t. When I click on the bass link (and the rest of vids except intro and drums) it says the content is for subscribers only. I’m a subscriber for a while and made sure I was logged in (and I was). Could you help me out with this?[/quote]

Hi there,

I’m getting the exact same problem. I watched all the videos last night. Today as i logged in, i don’t have any links at all for any videos, and the intro stream video doesn’t load. All the other videos work fine.

I’m also a subscribed member.

Any ideas guys?

Thanks in advance.

Darren

im having same problem

Same problem here!!

[quote]tawia (8/3/2009)[hr]im having same problem[/quote]

sucks dude.

I’m just glad i managed to get the samples last night to have a mess around. I can remember alot of the tutorials. I was the lucky one last night.

Hope it all gets sorted soon. My mind needs a recap. lol :w00t:

sorry about this guys, slipped under the radar as a problem for firefox users

sorted!

bry

[quote]bryan spence (8/3/2009)[hr]sorry about this guys, slipped under the radar as a problem for firefox users

sorted!

bry[/quote]

Thanks dude.

I did try explorer 8 as i thought it may have been a firefox problem. Had something similar on companies house website today. Still didn’t work though. All good now!!

Thanks bud.

You guys rock!!! :smiley: