University of Ableton Problem

Hello,

I am using the discount provided by ableton to access the tutorials and some links like Beginner’s guide to Music Production link to the Intro to Making Music with ableton which is a mistake. The same problem occurs with Intro to Music Theory link. Is it possible to fix these links since I would like to access these tutorials?

Many thanks,

Rachel

Hi i cant access any tutorials and i have the same code from ableton suite…

[quote]LOVE (29/09/2010)[hr]Hi i cant access any tutorials and i have the same code from ableton suite…[/quote]

Love you just have to sign in to your account and then browse to the university of ableton page to see your videos.

www.sonicacademy.com/UniversityofAbleton

cheers

bryan

[quote]waichi (28/09/2010)[hr]Hello,

I am using the discount provided by ableton to access the tutorials and some links like Beginner’s guide to Music Production link to the Intro to Making Music with ableton which is a mistake. The same problem occurs with Intro to Music Theory link. Is it possible to fix these links since I would like to access these tutorials?

Many thanks,

Rachel

[/quote]

hi waichi,

i can’t replicate this problem so far, but if you browse direct to the pages you can view the courses you are looking for

see Sonic Academy | Electronic Music Production Tutorials | Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Cubase, FL Studio Video Tutorials