***UPDATED*** How To Sound Like 'Tech Trance' ***NEW***

which vid in particular are you having a problem with jon?

bry

all of the tech trance videos except the first one :slight_smile: all the videos in the other section of the site work fine

and can you tell me where exactly it happens

OS and Browser type

i’ll have another go in a while and note the points at which they start to act up.

i am using Osx 10.5.8 with both firefox 3.5.2 and safari 4.0.3

seems to be working ok today bry, i will watch the videos and then let you know, it may have just been firefox having a spaz day

OMFG! I don’t even like trance and this blew my mind!

Jon, I’ve had the same problems with the vids in the past. All I do is refresh the browser with the video window close. Then reload the video and it works fine. I think its a bug in quicktime, and not the actual site.

Raymond

bump, updated!

cheers Bryan,

you certainly think on your feet when making the tutorials.

fast workflow for sure.

I can honestly say I picked up quite a few tips from the update.

:cool:

hi i have the same problem as jon.the second part of the videos will not play for me.11 onwards will not work what so ever.lastnight was the first time i checked them!!would not play on quick time.i tried again this morning with the same bother.clicked on the 11th video,the page came up alright but no video or audio.just the quick time symbol with a question mark in the center of it.the first 10 worked fine.

i gave everyone a go in the second part of these tutorials not one worked.

1-10 are brillent,top notch stuff great work guys.looking forward to the second part.

cheers…

ps im using IE rather than FF.the others worked fine in IE…

the second part of tutorials work sound now.cheers.:smiley:

Hi There.

I was wondering if someone could help? I noticed that on the Master Channel in the Intro Video that there are FX Plugin’s like PSP, FinalPlug 5 etc…

I’m writing to find out if they are included in the Main Project File & if not would it be possible to get a copy of the Project File with them included?

All help greatly appreciated.

I dont think they were actually used in the project…possibly in mastering or whatever. I wouldnt worry about it.