Updates to site

Hi guys

Just to let you know we’re doing some updates to the site today and tomorrow.  It shouldn’t affect the functionality but some pages may look a bit strange temporarily.

Hope it doesn’t inconvenience anyone and if you’ve any problems, just let us know.

Thanks !

Sara

This is an outrage and an inconvenience to me.

jokes :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Sara, I will say that it remains that I can not stay logged into with my user name and password. Also, is this gonna affect the ability to watch the videos on iPhones and iPads?

Hi guys

Unfortunately it’s front end changes to the site only at the minute - I’ll raise your issues with the technical people however and see what can be done.

We’ve focused on some quick front end changes to help newcomers to the site find their way around better and find out all the info they need more easily.

Sara

Can you fix it so we can FINALLY upload Avatars?

[quote]roben (10/06/2010)[hr]Can you fix it so we can FINALLY upload Avatars?[/quote]

+1

+2, been asking for this bug fix for awhile, would be nice if it got fixed

Why is David Guetta Chillin in the Homepage? lol

we met up with him at ADE… he knew about the site and liked it so he gave us a wee quote and said we could use it.

really nice dude! very energetic!

[quote]phil johnston (10/06/2010)[hr]we met up with him at ADE… he knew about the site and liked it so he gave us a wee quote and said we could use it.

really nice dude! very energetic![/quote]

Very cool! You should collect more like that, it makes the site look extra pro.

I’ll ask James or Ben (prok & fitch) if they’ll give you a quote if you like? I’ll be seeing them both on saturday so it’s no probs, i’m pretty sure they’ll be happy too.

just thought i’d drop all of you avatar freaks a bit of good news

<<<< avatars are now working

[quote]roben (10/06/2010)[hr]Can you fix it so we can FINALLY upload Avatars?[/quote]

I wont upload ne blue dudes man theyre scary:)

Whoop whoop