US secured a deal

So… when can I start smashing my neighbours f u c k ing heads in? :smiley:

I live on a big hill with a old ringfort on it. Great views. Wear Orange bobble hats lads - on your way up to me, so I know which game not to shoot :wink:

I’ve got the SAS survival handbook & the Home Guard training Manual. We’ll be cool.

Maybe SA could do a countdown clock on the homepage / cp toolbar?

Any +1’s?

(Mods… please feel free to move to another section)

Hey Ireland’s not a bad idea! Not too densely populated. Plenty of open land and hills. Loads of guns. I’m with ya.

:wink:

And we will only want to rape your dogs once a week Jon :wink: :smiley:

I’d keep 'em sweet if I were you. They make a great hunting team. One of them stalks and flushes and the other retrieves with barely a tooth mark or slobber trail. :w00t:

No… we’ve had a referendum here since your last post Mate… and we’re keeping Dog Fridays :slight_smile:

Dog Fridays?

What does your missus have to do with this? :wink:

It was her idea - Dirty Bitch :wink:

everything slender said… on the money.

i’m preparing by burying a whole bunch of guns, shotguns & rocket launchers in my backyard.

that way I’m ready for depression, aliens AND zombies… :wink:

Don’t forget the really sharp swords for when you run out of ammo. :slight_smile:

& barbed wire smeared in Sh!t

[quote]jonsloan (03/08/2011)[hr]Don’t forget the really sharp swords for when you run out of ammo. :slight_smile:

[/quote]

yah i got all those when i visited the shaolin temple years ago. good 2 go!

Jan just think that it is fate that our civilisation will crumble - look at the Aztecs, Romans Greeks, British Empire - humans will survive - just think of it like a nature’s way of keeping things in check

[quote]slender (03/08/2011)[hr]Jan just think that it is fate that our civilisation will crumble - look at the Aztecs, Romans Greeks, British Empire - humans will survive - just think of it like a nature’s way of keeping things in check[/quote]

yeah usually the asshole civilizations live at the end . glad to be in one :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope the Dutch get it in the a55 first :slight_smile:

[quote]ICN (03/08/2011)[hr]I hope the Dutch get it in the a55 first :)[/quote]

What?