US secured a deal

I know alot of people have started posting stuff in here about the global economic meltdown and how were all doomed and how the US and so the world is ****ed etc etc. Well unfortunately for the zomg the world is ending crowd that love to scare people the US have secured a deal that will let them pay off their bills. Sunshine lollipop and rainbows la la la la.

Being a qualified debt adviser - the idea that they can borrow more money to pay the debts they already have with out any forseeable future of an upturn I would say they and the rest of us are pretty much going down the drain

The whole basis of having an economic system built on debt is ludicrous

They were always going to make a deal - it was just the tea party that were holding out too the last minute to show their political clout - unfortunatly countries like China and India who have a lot of the wealth currently are seriously thinking of pulling some of their investment program out of the US for the simple reason, that they can not get their own house in order

So if we are all ****ed y not just kill ourselves, whats the point of carrying on?

Hands Jan a rope :slight_smile:

No but seriously whats the point? Whats worse case scenario here? Us goes bust, euro goes bust and we all start buying Chinese for dummies books?

[quote]jjdejong0 (02/08/2011)[hr]No but seriously whats the point? Whats worse case scenario here? Us goes bust, euro goes bust and we all start buying Chinese for dummies books?[/quote]

Well look at this way - Economic Depression in the 20’s led to rise of Sttae Communism/ Rise of State Facism ideologies which were both flawed as history tells us - the reason why is because the western world was on the brink of starvation while the leaders were sitting on the wealth while telling people like you and me to tighten our belts (Sound familiar)

The 20’s depression would be a drop in the ocean if the US Dollar fell as it is stiull the most strongest economy - now think about how your water gets too you - your electricity and even the food you buy - it relies in the end to someone borrowing money of someone borrowing money to someone who is gambling on how much money some one will borrow

Now if the your bank completly disappeared with your wages any savings you may have - you would be pretty peeved ff i would imagine - in a western city you may be able to scrounge some money off friends and family - but say their banks disappeared too - andf their friends and their employers banks disapeared - what do you think will happen - riots, murder mayhem - remember their would be no state, police fireservice as all supplies have run out - this will lead to starvation, famine and disease - no hospitals to tend to people

I am sure the human race would survive - cities would not

Just a breif picture of what could happen

Ok so if this is gonna happen, why bother?

[quote]jjdejong0 (02/08/2011)[hr]Ok so if this is gonna happen, why bother?[/quote]

Well one could say that about anything - people who have children like me would like a better world for them - its up to us too try and make things better

This is not a new theroy its been around since the late 70’s - unfortunatly Global Warming and greens just got a louder voice

Ugh greens piss me off. Ok so we carry on go to our jobs pay our money etc, whats the opposite more happy side of the coin?

Ok your taxes will get higher, wages frozen , health services get lower, food prices go up as well as utilty bills - oh wait thats happening now

And not even started talking about the water consumption :smiley:

Ill take that rope to go…

[quote]jjdejong0 (02/08/2011)[hr]Ill take that rope to go…[/quote]

Nah just fight back :wink:

are we going to hell ? or is it just Jan heheh

[quote]alinenunez (02/08/2011)[hr]are we going to hell ? or is it just Jan heheh[/quote]

I hear they play techno in hell - LOL

Jan why so narrow minded?

[quote]slender (02/08/2011)[hr][quote]jjdejong0 (02/08/2011)[hr]No but seriously whats the point? Whats worse case scenario here? Us goes bust, euro goes bust and we all start buying Chinese for dummies books?[/quote]

Well look at this way - Economic Depression in the 20’s led to rise of Sttae Communism/ Rise of State Facism ideologies which were both flawed as history tells us - the reason why is because the western world was on the brink of starvation while the leaders were sitting on the wealth while telling people like you and me to tighten our belts (Sound familiar)

The 20’s depression would be a drop in the ocean if the US Dollar fell as it is stiull the most strongest economy - now think about how your water gets too you - your electricity and even the food you buy - it relies in the end to someone borrowing money of someone borrowing money to someone who is gambling on how much money some one will borrow

Now if the your bank completly disappeared with your wages any savings you may have - you would be pretty peeved ff i would imagine - in a western city you may be able to scrounge some money off friends and family - but say their banks disappeared too - andf their friends and their employers banks disapeared - what do you think will happen - riots, murder mayhem - remember their would be no state, police fireservice as all supplies have run out - this will lead to starvation, famine and disease - no hospitals to tend to people

I am sure the human race would survive - cities would not

Just a breif picture of what could happen[/quote]

My mortagage advisor didn’t mention this the other day!

errrr how am i the one being narrow minded??? From everything slender said where do you see any reason to be positive…?

lol some people on here really baffle me…

[quote]jjdejong0 (03/08/2011)[hr]errrr how am i the one being narrow minded??? From everything slender said where do you see any reason to be positive…?

lol some people on here really baffle me…[/quote]

Dude Just become a pirate and steal gold and youll be set

Prepare…

Don’t live in a city. Aim for a small town or better yet a village

Try to get a property with enough land to grow your own veg/fruit

Better yet get one with its own water supply - preferably an artesian well

Install your own power generating equipment - wind/water/heat based etc

and so on

Better still get one that can be heated (as an alternative) using methods other than piped electricity and/or gas - wood fuel for example.

Ultimately don’t live in fear as that’s how the people in power control the people not in power. Stop reading the newspapers/online news etc.; preferably at all but if you must then don’t do it first thing in the morning or last thing at night when your brain is at its most receptive to **** and you’re likely to take it on board and have it affect your day/sleep more.

Stay fit. It’ll help your mind/body balance anyway but will also be useful for avoiding the need for treatment/hospitals. If not now, then in the future. Also, good for running away from trouble if necessary.

I could go on.

If you’re really paranoid - identify a reasonably close defensible structure (intact castles or fortified medieval mansions are good) that has all those features listed above and have a plan to ‘borrow’ it if it all goes pear shaped. Plan should include finding or gathering people with good skills - medicine, farming, wood and metal working etc.

just get tooled up and be prepared to eat humans!:cool: