User Clicks, User Kicks, Saving, Scrolling

Following up from initial post in general forum for increased visibility. br
br
br
br

1. Please pre-include the User folder inside the Click folder . This was the first place I checked in order to add my own premade clicks to the plugins click menu. Had it been there there would have been no time wasted being forced to load each sample individually as suggested by the plugin itself. The programdata location in windows in not an ideal place either. Documents, the vst folder containing the .dll, or program files would be preferential for plugin installation.br
    br
    br
  2. Scrolling through user click using the gui is non-fuctionalbr
    This is the most serious problem, and is rendering the plugin useless as it seems the be the root of all subsequent problems. ( Edit: Save, Save as, and Load buttons, ALL arrow scrolling, reset button, and Skin, Help and About all become inactive after switching back to a factory click. The uncompleted scroll commands while on a user click seem to get in the way and freeze everything up.)br
    br
    Scrolling through an entire off screen menu with no scroll bar just to get to the next sample is unacceptable, regardless of user click scrolling being broken. This leads to…br
    br
    br
  3. User Clicks menu NEEDS submenus.br
    One for each category, customizable in OS browser/finder, so that each sample is immediately accessible without 15-30 second scrolling. This must happen.br
    br
    br
  4. Saving new kicks to the user folder s everything up (my best technical description)br
    I have been trying to find out a pattern to what is happening, but the loss of functionality is unpredictable. Start with a factory sample, edit it, save as, go to the User folder and save. The category menu then stays at the factory kicks location, but the content of the preset menu changes to the user folder. I am then met with random results when trying to scroll the categories, from crashing my DAW, popups asking for a save location, normal functionality, multiple overwrite prompts which were all unclickable (i think this might have been when trying to save a user click to an existing preset), just a cluster
    in general. The problem is again worse when using user clicks.br
    br
    br
    5. Edit: Limiter light indicator not fully functional.br
    Gets half stuck on sometimes, and just generally isn’t responding to every signal.br
    br
    br
    br
    64 bitbr
    Windows 7br
    Sonar X3