Vice (Club Trance)

Hey everybody, hope you’re ok! Just wondering if any e would kind giving a little feedback on this tune? Club trance kind of vibe, tried something a little different and started with a breakdown, let me know what you think? :slight_smile: any feedback is very much appreciated, so thank you very much in advance! :slight_smile:

https://soundcloud.com/rowan_carter/vice/s-89mnV

Hi there @Rowan_Carter

It’s quite a powerful track, lot’s of energy maintained throughout the all progression which fits for this genre.

Nice work overall :wink:

1 Like

Hey there Tekalight! Aww thanks man! Was a little unsure of the way it kinda changes 16 bars in but was hoping it kept it fresh! :slight_smile: thank you for the feedback, really appreciate the response dude! :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, for me this intro buildup works, just take care of your mid-high freq in there perhaps, but the concept works if the transition is well done, you could even go for a longer intro IMO.

1 Like

Aww cool man! I’m glad you think It does! Ahh right, is there a little clashing/buildup that I’ve missed? Yeah I think you’re right I could have built it up a bit more created a bit more tension so when it drops it drops, coz it’s a little anti climactic when it drops at the minute…lol :slight_smile: thank you so much for responding dude! Really, really appreiacte it :slight_smile:

1 Like