Video quality: FAO Tutors

Guys I’m finding these videos very good and helpful but get annoyed when I have to maximise the screen and pause it to see what is going on as this often causes issues and I have to close restart and find where I was.

My desktop is up at 1080 resoultion which makes it hard to see small stuff as well like the + & - in the transpose in simpler… so can we get the next lot of stuff up in 720 as this would solve the issue and better overall quality??

Cheers

Wayne

I mean really, change their whole resolution and workflow just for you? LOL. Wow.

We constantly fight a battle between file size and video size… we get more complaints through our customer service about videos not buffering properly than the size.

we will keep reviewing the situation to provide the best possible service for everyone.

you could reduce the resolution of your screen while working on our stuff if its a real problem.

Maybe I’m missing something but if you really want to see what the settings are…just open the project files that they provide.

[quote]stylz (24/06/2010)[hr]I mean really, change their whole resolution and workflow just for you? LOL. Wow.[/quote]

Was just an idea moving forward matey as things would look much better :slight_smile:

[quote]rcorbo (24/06/2010)[hr]Maybe I’m missing something but if you really want to see what the settings are…just open the project files that they provide.[/quote]

I could do that but doing it as you go along is better as it helps the learning process I think…

Keep up the great work guys :smiley:

[quote]gofunk (24/06/2010)[hr][quote]rcorbo (24/06/2010)[hr]Maybe I’m missing something but if you really want to see what the settings are…just open the project files that they provide.[/quote]

I could do that but doing it as you go along is better as it helps the learning process I think…

Keep up the great work guys :D[/quote]

I see what you mean.  Actually I like to do the same.  Try this-open up the project files and take some screen shots. As you go along with the video you can refer to the screenshots to get down to a nitty gritty setting.

Its really not a big deal.

I agree with you but at the same time it’s not a biggie. Just extend it to full screen, then pause when you need to copy the technique.

Anyways, videos will be made available for download at some point so you can easily just use VLC or something to shape and size your video to whatever size you like. :slight_smile: