Videos download

New to the site, so forgive my ignorance. Can you actually download the videos rather than watch them online? I usually produce / learn new stuff on my laptop on the way to work, I don’t have an internet connection when I’m on the move…

Rich

[quote]Rich (14/02/2011)[hr]New to the site, so forgive my ignorance. Can you actually download the videos rather than watch them online? I usually produce / learn new stuff on my laptop on the way to work, I don’t have an internet connection when I’m on the move…

Rich[/quote]

hi rich,

you can purchase the courses individually to download direct to your computer.

if you have a silver web pass your get 50% off the normal price for each course.

if you have a gold web pass you get 70% off the normal price for each course.

otherwise you must stream them from the website.

So the price tags on the videos are just for DOWNLOADING, streaming of ALL the videos is included in gold & silver? :slight_smile:

thanks in advance!

okay just found the answer :slight_smile:

maybe you should make this clearer, seems like more ppl asking the same question over and over :smiley:

[quote]bryan spence (16/01/2011)[hr][quote]ransomz0 (15/01/2011)[hr]Hi,

I just want to confirm :

with the silver web pass can all courses can be streamed free of charge (after paying the monthly subscription) ?

[/quote]

yep!

[quote]

all of the project files (ableton files etc) are available free of charge (after paying the monthly subscription) ?

[/quote]

yep!

enjoy!

[/quote]

I have a gold pass but how do I get the 70% discount?

[quote]Gnib (09/08/2011)[hr]I have a gold pass but how do I get the 70% discount?[/quote]

just log in. the prices are reflected on the training videos page