Videos Not Working!?

Hi,

I’ve just joined SA after seeing some videos on YouTube, but the videos won’t load in my browser (Firefox, Safari Mac).

I’ve downloaded the latest versions of my browsers and Flash, but still nothing except a spinning loading wheel…

I suspect the problem is to do with my Firewall here at work which I think might be blocking Flash.

Is there any other video formats here other than Flash? like .mov?

Thanks

D.

[quote]darren-c (03/10/2011)[hr]Hi,

I’ve just joined SA after seeing some videos on YouTube, but the videos won’t load in my browser (Firefox, Safari Mac).

I’ve downloaded the latest versions of my browsers and Flash, but still nothing except a spinning loading wheel…

I suspect the problem is to do with my Firewall here at work which I think might be blocking Flash.

Is there any other video formats here other than Flash? like .mov?

Thanks

D.[/quote]

sent you a mail regarding this

Hi.

I’ve got the same problem… The player opens, but then the content is not loaded. Could you please contact me too!?

[quote]retter (09/11/2011)[hr]Hi.

I’ve got the same problem… The player opens, but then the content is not loaded. Could you please contact me too!?[/quote]

ive sent you a mail

Hi, i seem to have the same problem after updating my firefox, how can i resolve this, cheers

Hi I have the same problem too, player opens but then the content fails to load. Could you contact me too?

hi guys

is this when you are logged in as a subscriber or not logged in that this happens?

can you both give me an example video that this is happening / i have just double checked the videos and all seems to working properly

It does happen with every vid, example - tech house 2011 vid 18 adding snares and ride - just get a black screen with the control buttons and buffering circle, then after 30 secs or so a message saying ‘cannot load content’. Other vids i just get a black screen, no message.

Cheers Bryan, hope this helps

just tried to watch some vids, seems fine now :unsure: will let you know if i have any more problems, thanks