Vomiting Bug

Do you Guys get the Winter Vomiting Virus in the UK / Rest of world?

We get it every winter every year for at least the last 5 or 6.

I had it last year & a couple of times over the last few. Its crazy.

Its around again. My tubes are rattling & my Son has just done a watery sh!t like I’ve never seen & I’m wondering if its a-coming - LOL :hehe:

Its one of those things where you dont even realise you have anything wrong with ya, then you suddendly think - Hmmm… I think I have to get sick.

You then go- Oh, I just got sick… Thats funny.

5-10 Vomits later - your mind is in spasm & you havent a clue wtf is going on. Hahaha! Great way of losing a bit of weight before the Xmas binge :D 

[quote]ICN (02/10/2011)[hr]Do you Guys get the Winter Vomiting Virus in the UK / Rest of world?

We get it every winter every year for at least the last 5 or 6.

I had it last year & a couple of times over the last few. Its crazy.

Its around again. My tubes are rattling & my Son has just done awatery sh!t like I’venever seen &I’m wondering if its a-coming - LOL:hehe:

Its one of those things where you dont even realise you have anything wrong with ya, then you suddendly think - Hmmm… I think I have to get sick.

You then go- Oh, I just got sick… Thats funny.

5-10 Vomits later - your mind is in spasm & you havent a clue wtf is going on. Hahaha! Great way of losing a bit of weight before the Xmas binge :D[/quote]

i had a vomiting bug all over my shoes last night

although that was after one too many drinks so not technically vomiting bug

Well - If you do it over your own shoes… thats just unforgivable Bryan :slight_smile:

[quote]ICN (02/10/2011)[hr]Well - If you do it over your own shoes… thats just unforgivable Bryan :)[/quote]

Agreed I usually try and do it over the girl I am chatting up

Dunno why but I had visions of a little insect running around puking everywhere

[quote]jonsloan (02/10/2011)[hr]Dunno why but I had visions of a little insect running around puking everywhere

[/quote]

Oh man it must be mushroom season in Wales again :smiley:

Vomiting insect? LOL

Thats a Fly, isnt it? :slight_smile:

Sounds more like my ex missus - she was welsh too :smiley:

Had that vomiting bug once last year. :sick:

I’d rather take a beating than get that damn thing again…   It’s awful

never heard about that kind of virus before. is that a UK thing ? heheheh

[quote]alinenunez (03/10/2011)[hr]never heard about that kind of virus before. is that a UK thing ? heheheh

[/quote]

Firstly Ireland is not part of the UK - for some reason they did not want English rule :smiley:

We didnt like being starved & killed - What more can I say :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]ICN (03/10/2011)[hr]We didnt like being starved & killed - What more can I say :P[/quote]

Worked out well then I see :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah - Schwapped Death for Debt :smiley:

My son got sick tonight… My stomach is feeling strange - I know whats coming! LOL

Fkn vomiting bug!! :hehe:

Thanks for the update :sick: