Vote / Help / Win

Hey guys!

I’ve entered a competition to be a resident DJ for Hed Kandi and really really really NEED your support … if you could click the link and click “vote this dj” i would be really grateful!! It literally takes 5 seconds (just click vote then put in your email= done).

Thanks for your support!

For your trouble your entered into a comp to win £1000 worth of Pioneer DJ equipment too! Awesome!

[url=http://apps.facebook.com/hedkandi/entry/377/]Log into Facebook

Thanks!! :cool:

VIDEO: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxl8rNJSzGo]Vote ROBEN for Hed Kandi - YouTube

Voted, despite some dodgy haircuts in the video :slight_smile:

voted for ya yesterday man good luck !

voted

I voted too !! Good luck !!

voted!

like the vid… funny.

Cheers guys!!

:smiley:

Sorry my mate already collared me for votes on this good luck :smiley: let us know how it goes

:frowning:

No worries hun.

I’m doing alright actually, I’m nearly on the 3rd page out of 30 pages but to have any chance of being in the Top 10 (i have to be in it for a chance to win - page 1) I need to at least double my votes. :frowning:

I’ve pretty much asked everyone already on facebook so i’m now thinking TV/Radio advertising or something hahaha (jokes). (Although i have done a shout on this weeks radio show hehe).

Keeping the fingers crossed! I’ve wanted to work with Hed Kandi since 2002! (Although I’ve been back room resident for them @ The Honeyclub for 3 months! :D)

Hire a developer, write a bot, cheat the system :slight_smile:

Go spam a bunch of popular facebook groups.

Open an ebay auction for a free something or other and all they have to do is vote for you to get it.

Hire some chinese sweatshop workers to vote you up :slight_smile:

hahaha loving your ideas bouffont!

This comp is ridiculas to be honest, i’m at a point now where i’m slowly getting more votes (rather than a large amount at a time) but i keep dropping places. I’ve gone from 26th to now 32nd, it’s crazy! I need to be in the Top 10 to have a chance of winning!?

Some how need a miracle to over double my votes.

Thanks anyways to everyone who’s voted for me so far, it’s honestly meant a lot! But i’m now starting to feel now like this is a lost cause :frowning:

Just a shame it’s not judged on technical ability, crowd pleasing skills and tune selection but ‘how many people you can get to vote for you’.

Farce

Exactly. I really do this these types of competitions are stupid for all of the above reasons. Anyways I’m gonna try & vote for you anyways

done…:slight_smile:

[quote]bouffont (6/15/2009)[hr]Hire a developer, write a bot, cheat the system :slight_smile:

Go spam a bunch of popular facebook groups.

Open an ebay auction for a free something or other and all they have to do is vote for you to get it.

Hire some chinese sweatshop workers to vote you up :)[/quote]

lol