Vowel Filter

I know this was mentioned in the resampling tech tip and was wondering if anyone could bring me up to date on this? I googled it and cant seem to find an answe so maybe you guys have any recommended links where i can purchase one? Thanks

is this a suggestion for the site?!??

think you are talking about vowel filters… or formant filters… anyway theres a tech tip this week about creating them in ableton… prob one of the coolest tech tips yet! well i think so anyway.

[quote]phil johnston (08/06/2011)[hr]think you are talking about vowel filters… or formant filters… anyway theres a tech tip this week about creating them in ableton… prob one of the coolest tech tips yet! well i think so anyway.[/quote]

Any chance you could maybe also cover this in other daw’s or will it be transferable? or at least point us the right way for cross daw goodness?

HAHA Phil i thought you guys said vile lol, my bad. And awesome, looking foward to it.

[quote]gofunk (08/06/2011)[hr][quote]phil johnston (08/06/2011)[hr]think you are talking about vowel filters… or formant filters… anyway theres a tech tip this week about creating them in ableton… prob one of the coolest tech tips yet! well i think so anyway.[/quote]

Any chance you could maybe also cover this in other daw’s or will it be transferable? or at least point us the right way for cross daw goodness?[/quote]

the concept you will get straight away but it makes use of Abletons effects rack and macro mapping… so not all DAWs can do it… im sure you could do something in Logics environment editor.

Was that tech tip ever posted? I can’t find it! =(

doh! ill stick it up tomorrow!

Haha you forgot to post your favorite tech tip!!!

the tut is live now! check it out y’all