VST Presets Changing When I Hit Record

Hi all,

so, I have a MIDI sequence with z3ta+ on top of it. I’m using the Tetris theme.

I choose a patch, let’s say 80’s Fantasy. Once I Arm the track to record, then hit play, the z3ta patch is switched to fifth add via (mw).

This is happening with other VST’s also, like the CS80.

Help, I have no idea how to make it so once I chose a patch for my VST for it to stay there.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Check the Bank, Sub Bank, and Program drop boxes in the clip info. Make sure they all say “none.”

[quote]djsinthe (15/05/2011)[hr]Hi all,

I choose a patch, let’s say 80’s Fantasy. Once I Arm the track to record, then hit play, the z3ta patch is switched to fifth add via (mw).

Help, I have no idea how to make it so once I chose a patch for my VST for it to stay there.

Thanks for any help you can provide.[/quote]

Its because you’re using illegal plugins … get a life and pay for the plugins you thief!!!

Aaaahahahaha! Just joking … (this is reference to a previous post)

I’m having the same problem with Albino … everytime I try and change a preset it instantly flicks back to the default preset! I’m waiting for a reply from customer support but its been ages! :frowning:

[quote]gavisthename (16/05/2011)[hr][quote]djsinthe (15/05/2011)[hr]Hi all,

Thanks for any help you can provide.[/quote]

Its because you’re using illegal plugins … get a life and pay for the plugins you thief!!!

Aaaahahahaha! Just joking … (this is reference to a previous post)

I’m having the same problem with Albino … everytime I try and change a preset it instantly flicks back to the default preset! I’m waiting for a reply from customer support but its been ages! :([/quote]

duplicate post - > http://forums.sonicacademy.com/Topic64092-10-1.aspx

gav - please post your questions in here, the customer support team are only there to deal with sitewide issues.