Vst Suggestions

Hi Guys & Gals,

I am after some sweet sweet VST’s for making trance espicially some good ones for bass lines and lead riffs.

I have my eye on Nexus for the lead riffs and pads as I like the built in trance gates but has anyone else got some good suggestions.

Also I am trying to build a new selection of percusions (drums, Claps ect) after my PC wiped my harddrive with my last lot and suggestions on some good packs or Drum VST’s?

Cheers,

Benny

Vanguard and Z3ta+ will cater for all your trancy needs :wink:

still don’t think you can beat vengeance essential club sounds vol.1 for trance kicks and percussion

for the more techy style stuff look a synthation producers collection vol 1

as for synths you be hard push to beat v-station and sylenth for trance

nexus is great for stock sounds but its only a rompler and can only use the samples suplied with it

+1 for slynth

Ah ok thats awesome suggestions guys cheers.

I did have three of the Synthation banks for Vangard, V-Station and Pro 53 but lost them all when my PC fried!!

I did like the sounds on them alot when I was doing more Hard Dance stuff so may be worth buying agian.

Can you explain what you mean by a Rompler? Does that mean it can only be loaded with the banks provided (or bought) through Nexus?

Cheers,

Benny

+1 for Z3ta too.

[quote]tokyo freakshow (4/8/2009)[hr]Ah ok thats awesome suggestions guys cheers.

I did have three of the Synthation banks for Vangard, V-Station and Pro 53 but lost them all when my PC fried!!

I did like the sounds on them alot when I was doing more Hard Dance stuff so may be worth buying agian.

Can you explain what you mean by a Rompler? Does that mean it can only be loaded with the banks provided (or bought) through Nexus?

Cheers,

Benny[/quote]

as i read as rompler is like a sample player only difference is that you can’t import you own samples, and with nexus everytime you are gonna want to up grade the sounds its gonna cost ya £40+ i think you can buy the full version with the addons for just over $2000

sorry got that a bit wrong its £1069 with the expansion packs, which is still more than a virus ti desktop. the virus ti would be better spent money though

cheers Jon,

Yeah Phil explained nexus in the same way, I think I am going to go in the Sylenth direction with support from nexus.

Cheers for all your help lads will have some beats for you to citic soon.

:smiley: