Want to purchase Sylenth1

Hi Fellas,

I was wondering if you have the ability to offer the Sylenth1 at a discounted rate for S.A. members… I really want to purchase the Sylenth1 so that i can get the most out of your amazing lessons… Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Best regards,

iNNATE

:wink:

If we can get enough members on SA to be up for purchasing this then the Sylenth guys are usually up for doing group discounts. They’ve done it once before for us.

would it take an admin to start the tread just to test the waters and see if there any other users that would want to do it?

really hope there’s at least a hand-full of people willing to jump on-board… some friends of mine went and got a hacked version but i refuse to install pirated software although it’s tempting!

thank you for the swift reply

I’d be interested as well! Just started watching the tutorials and I agree, it’d be great to be able to follow along and use the same synth as them… (this would be my first synth)

[quote]iNNATE (19/02/2011)[hr]Hi Fellas,

I was wondering if you have the ability to offer the Sylenth1 at a discounted rate for S.A. members… I really want to purchase the Sylenth1 so that i can get the most out of your amazing lessons… Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Best regards,

iNNATE

:wink:

[/quote]

iNNATE,

we have asked a couple times for Lennard to provide some discounts for the users at Sonic, but have heard nothing back so we can only assume that there will not be any more discounts.

if we ever do hear anything back we will let you know - feel free to email him direct also.

we do have discounts available to Gold Members for Rob Papen’s Predator synth at the minute

you would think that synth companys would be all up for offering group discounts considering the amount of piracy that surely must be crippling to them!

[quote]AndyBayley (03/03/2011)[hr]you would think that synth companys would be all up for offering group discounts considering the amount of piracy that surely must be crippling to them![/quote]

That’s what I thought. But a friend of mine knows Lennard (he got his Sylenth for free) and he told me that he sells a few (let’s say 5, but I guess more) of these sylenths a week. So do the math… 5x4x150=3000 a month… Not bad considering the fact it doesn’t cost him that much time anymore…

Purchased Sylenth a few weeks ago and i am very happy with it…Just get it bought!

[quote]we have asked a couple times for Lennard to provide some discounts for the users at Sonic, but have heard nothing back so we can only assume that there will not be any more discounts.

[/quote]

Is Lennar Digital aware that almost all your tutorials feature Sylenth which amounts to free marketing for them? Maybe if it was conveyed that that may change, it might make them change their mind about offering a group discount to SA members only. :wink:

yeah you would think it would be really great for him to have like 50 purchases all at once… maybe he just feels he would get the purchases eventually any.

I also would be very intetested in this. I’d love some discount

This synth is well worth the full price any how people. I would just get it! :slight_smile:

[quote]Mussi81 (09/03/2011)[hr]This synth is well worth the full price any how people. I would just get it! :)[/quote]

True, however I’m sure others are like me where they find it hard pressed to spend anything over £100 on software, unless it’s a DAW.

Good point mate!

[quote]Roben (09/03/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (09/03/2011)[hr]This synth is well worth the full price any how people. I would just get it! :)[/quote]

True, however I’m sure others are like me where they find it hard pressed to spend anything over £100 on software, unless it’s a DAW.[/quote]

Cheepskate :smiley:

TBH i think Sylenth is worth more it truly is an awesome vst

[quote]slender (09/03/2011)[hr][quote]Roben (09/03/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (09/03/2011)[hr]This synth is well worth the full price any how people. I would just get it! :)[/quote]

True, however I’m sure others are like me where they find it hard pressed to spend anything over £100 on software, unless it’s a DAW.[/quote]

Cheepskate :D[/quote]

Give me a break, i’m a student who doesn’t get any loans or grants… so effectivly i’m poorer than a student!! (b*stards) :crying:

:D:cool:

[quote]Roben (09/03/2011)[hr][quote]slender (09/03/2011)[hr][quote]Roben (09/03/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (09/03/2011)[hr]This synth is well worth the full price any how people. I would just get it! :)[/quote]

Cheepskate :D[/quote]

Give me a break, i’m a student who doesn’t get any loans or grants… so effectivly i’m poorer than a student!! (b*stards) :crying:

Whining student cheapskate :smiley:

:D:cool:[/quote]

Never gonna get ahead now giving head to the man