Wanted Tutorials

Hi,

I would like to see tutorials on Electro house and Funky house. Also some more advanced production techniques with Ableton. I have followed the basic ones and found them very usefull. The tutorials are brilliant and i have been waiting for something like this for ages - keep up the good work.

There are some videos in our Insider Videos Section you might find useful…

Moto Blanco (funky house) Tutorial covering all the main elements and focusing on bass and vocals.

Deadmau5 - Some tricks on how to sound like deadmau5

Im also currently working on a Justice/Daft Punk style video…

Hi Phil,

Thanks for your reply - I have viewed the tutorials and they are brilliant - just what i was looking for. I’ve been making tracks for a while and these have just provided me with more knowledge, its very much appreciated. More of the same genre would be good but anything housey/electro/trance in the current sounds is great.

Mike

great stuff! im glad your liking the videos…

If are there any tracks or artists you want me to take a look at for future tutorials let me know and ill try to get something done.

Artist I would possibly like to see covered in your tutorials are

Eric Prydz

Steve angello

Sander van dorm

Type productions would be great.

[quote]mejaques_uk@hotmail.com (6/10/2008)[hr]Artist I would possibly like to see covered in your tutorials are

Eric Prydz

Steve angello

Sander van dorm

Type productions would be great.[/quote]

Steve Angello did a 30-45 minute video tutorial for Computer Music mag a few months back. I can dig it out & upload it if you want it?

swerve uploading that mate it will take u ages

its on google video along with most of the fm vids

Have you got a link for the vids Paul?

Thanks,

Guys if you can post the links then that would be great.

Been a reader of computer music for a while but only tend to buy it when it covers dance music so must have missed the Steve Agello.

Please post the link and i’l watch it.

Thanks for the help.