What are you up to this weekend?

A lot of the time, the forum is pretty dry on the weekend. People are busy, it’s completely understandable. Well, that doesn’t mean I’m not curious as to what’s up! So, if you want to share what you’re up to, what you want to do, what you’re thinking about doing, or what you wish you were doing: HERE’S THE PLACE.

Water Saving

I’m on a desperate mission to find love at the weekend.

There are so few places to meet potential life partners.

I’ve tried everywhere. Toilets. Bus Shelters. Alleyways. STI Clinics. Tesco. I just cant take the rejection anymore. The pain is too much for my little man-heart.

Anyway - I dont have the energy to go outside these days. I’m utterly exhausted from wanking myself into oblivion every night… and day. I’ve honestly lost count of how many times I’ve dislocated my shoulder now.  

If only there was a way to meet people online… I could meet someone just as crusty as me!!  YESSSSS!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I pray that someone out there hears my whimper for help and suggests an appropriate internet web address.

Hahahaha

I know how you feel,

This weekend I was thinking about firing up the laptop and going on a virtual date with this tidy little 21 year old blonde, chances are she is really a 40 year old fat **** who still lives with his mother called Bob, but that’s ok im so sad and lonely Im sure I will really enjoy my time with bob as we have similar interests.

This weekend is all about sleep

[quote]ICN (02/03/2012)[hr]I’m on a desperate mission to find love at the weekend.

There are so few places to meet potential life partners.

I’ve tried everywhere. Toilets. Bus Shelters. Alleyways. STI Clinics. Tesco. I just cant take the rejection anymore. The pain is too much for my little man-heart.

Anyway - I dont have the energy to go outside these days. I’m utterly exhausted from wanking myself into oblivion every night… and day. I’vehonestly lost count of how many times I’vedislocated my shoulder now.

If only there was a way to meet people online… I could meet someone just ascrusty as me!! YESSSSS!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I pray that someone out there hears my whimper for help and suggests an appropriate internet web address.[/quote]

did u tried gay bars ?lol

My friends and I are going to:

THE SHAKEDOWN 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PARTY @ Trocadero in Philadelphia.

Featuring François K, Josh Wink, King Britt, Rob Paine, & Willyum

Should be fun.

[quote]alinenunez (06/03/2012)[hr][quote]

did u tried gay bars ?lol

[/quote]

No… can you recommend some good ones Aline? lol :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: