What happened to the promised Music Theory and Logic Pro Tutorials?

Hey Guys,

I have been waiting 8 months for this How To Make Minimal Tech House (Logic Pro)

tutorial and about 4 months for the next Music Theory tutorials.

I fear that they have will never come before subscription runs out?

Snap. I even did a bit of work in Live on mapping all major and minor keys in anticipation of the next ‘steps’ coming for music theory.

If it’s not in the next round of updates. I will most likely cancel and leave. Music theory is the only thing I REALLY need help with. If that assistance isn’t coming from SA, I might as well save myself a few quid and cancel.

[quote]moonbuggy909 (06/01/2011)[hr]Hey Guys,

I have been waiting 8 months for this How To Make Minimal Tech House (Logic Pro)

tutorial and about 4 months for the next Music Theory tutorials.

I fear that they have will never come before subscription runs out?

[/quote]

I’ll second the music theory tutorial request for sure. +1

as for the Minimal Tech House Tutorial… I am an honest believer you learn 10 times more if you watch tutorials that created in a DAW you don’t use. This way you HAVE to learn about your tools instead of just mirroring and memorizing processes and parameters.

. and i dont see any new Material or tutorials to renew my subscription . so i guess i will try to wait while they try to work on Music Theory tutorials ,

+1

on seeing part 2 on chords by Mr. Gindy!!!

J.HiZ: I totally agree you can learn allot from another DAW, and I have been doing all the tutorials that way. But so can the trainers and it would be interesting to see Phil produce a track in Logic and see his take on it.:cool:

The thing is when its posted on the site and explained on the video that there will be part 2 e.g Music Theory part 2, Traktor warping, Logic videos. As a subscriber and as Sonic Academy is a professional service you expected that its going to happen. :hehe:

I am totally appreciative with the wonderful work they have done.

But an update on what happening would be nice. e.g Sorry this video series is closed.

Would be nice, instead on wondering if it`s never going to come.:wink: