What happens?

When you look into the sun for too long? Personally I just fall over and have severe convulsions.

Looking forward to it again.

[quote]saulable (21/09/2011)[hr]When you look into the sun for too long? Personally I just fall over and have severe convulsions.

Looking forward to it again.[/quote]

Hmmm…By these symptoms, it sounds like you came out of an all night rave into the blaring sun after mixing alcohol and bad drugs previously in the night. :w00t:

I try not to look at the sun.  I see spots when I do…:smooooth:

[quote]saulable (21/09/2011)[hr]When you look into the sun for too long? Personally I just fall over and have severe convulsions.

the uv rays (among others) permanently damage your retina

[quote]Mussi81 (21/09/2011)[hr][quote]saulable (21/09/2011)[hr]When you look into the sun for too long? Personally I just fall over and have severe convulsions.

the uv rays (among others) permanently damage your retina[/quote]

are you saying you got a problem with me bro? :hehe::w00t::P:D

[quote]JayD3 (21/09/2011)[hr][quote]saulable (21/09/2011)[hr]When you look into the sun for too long? Personally I just fall over and have severe convulsions.

Hmmm…By these symptoms, it sounds like youcame out of an allnight rave into the blaring sunafter mixingalcohol and bad drugs previously in the night. :w00t:

I try not to look at the sun. I see spots when I do…:smooooth:[/quote]

THERE’S NO SUCH THING AS BAD DRUGS:hehe:

[quote]UnitedVision (21/09/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (21/09/2011)[hr][quote]saulable (21/09/2011)[hr]When you look into the sun for too long? Personally I just fall over and have severe convulsions.

are you saying you got a problem with me bro? :hehe::w00t::P:D[/quote]

Don’t we all :slight_smile:

[quote]UnitedVision (21/09/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (21/09/2011)[hr][quote]saulable (21/09/2011)[hr]When you look into the sun for too long? Personally I just fall over and have severe convulsions.

Have you noiced how I can’t look you in the eye! :hehe:

[quote]Mussi81 (21/09/2011)[hr][quote]UnitedVision (21/09/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (21/09/2011)[hr][quote]saulable (21/09/2011)[hr]When you look into the sun for too long? Personally I just fall over and have severe convulsions.

Have you noiced how I can’t look you in the eye! :hehe:[/quote]

The only eye I ever see of UV is the brown eye :wink:

In Ireland, loads of nutters go each year to Knock, Co.Mayo.

Knock is a religious shrine where Our Lady (The Mother of Jesus) once “appeared”.

Part of the craic down there is to stare @ the sun on the anniversary.

People who have faith report to see Angels jumping around the place / the sun dancing / holy faces in the sun (a-la Tellytubbies, no doubt).

People who are going to hell (Doctors & Opticians) - belive that its due to good old fashioned eye damage from looking at the sun for too long.

God (If you exist), save us.

[quote]ICN (21/09/2011)[hr]In Ireland, loads of nutters go each year to Knock, Co.Mayo.

Knock is a religious shrine where Our Lady (The Mother of Jesus) once “appeared”.

Part of the craic down there is to stare @ the sun on the anniversary.

People who have faith report to see Angels jumping around the place / the sun dancing / holy faces in the sun (a-la Tellytubbies, no doubt).

People who are going to hell (Doctors & Opticians) - belive that its due to good old fashioned eye damage from looking at the sun for too long.

God (If you exist), save us.[/quote]

I saw the sun dance once.  But then again I wasn’t completely sober, so maybe I can’t count that as a religious experience…