What key are the Hero Vocals in? Also what to call a song made with them?

So what Key are the hero vocals in. Would I be safe in assuming C Minor? haha. br
br
Also, another question. Not really sure what I would call a song I’d make using the hero vocals? Obviously it would be called hero but do I call it a remix? an original featuring someone? Sonic academy? The vocalist? Im honestly a little stumped on how to say it to make sure the right people get credit haha.br
br
Normally id call it a remix, but a.) there is no original to say I’m remixing and B.) I’m not really remixing anything, I’m taking the vocals and making an original production. Which is still a remix I guess…but what am i remixing? I haven’t even seen any of the tutorials featuring them, I just downloaded the resource files.br
br
While we’re on the topic, any other projects have vocals in the resource files?

whats the holdup? haha.br
br
Im trying to figure out how to give you guys credit for the song I’m making. Either that or I’m calling it an original using a resource file that came with my SA subscription. (referring to the acapella)

Anything you do would be a remix since there is an original song.br
br
I’ll have to check the key… Might be B flat but I’d have to check to be sure.

thats what I’ve been trying to figure out…whats the original? I have no idea what to call the remix…who made the original? I just dont know what to call the remix.br
br
Something-Hero (My Remix)br
br
Replace ‘something’ with a word please! hahabr
br