What usb audio interface!?

will do!

yeah iv seen that import tax thing. iv contacted a guy from uk who bought the exact item from him to find out taxes etc!:wink:

Any opinions on yamaha audiogram 6?

its defiantly a better option than the novation card but iā€™ve never used one so canā€™t really say how good they are only that the novation is not great.

sorry if this makes no sense iā€™ve bben drinking

[quote]jthomas (6/20/2009)[hr]Any opinions on yamaha audiogram 6?[/quote]

Just make sure it meets your requirements. It looks like great value for money, and has several inputs, but it only has USB 1.1 and 16bit sound recording. Would this be enough for what you wanted to do?

theoretically the 16 bit recording shouldnt be a huge deal because most of the production i do is computer based. but the usb 1.1 concerns me a bit. im just trying to cut down on latency, but ive heard ok things about this card.

have you tried looking on ebay?

some guys on ebay may have upgraded and you may find that youā€™ll be able to buy an older high quality sound card for the same price as the new cheap ones.

[quote]jon_fisher (6/22/2009)[hr]have you tried looking on ebay?

some guys on ebay may have upgraded and you may find that youā€™ll be able to buy an older high quality sound card for the same price as the new cheap ones.

[/quote]

Thatā€™s a great idea - how Iā€™ve got all my equipment. I just canā€™t afford full price music stuff.