What vst's could'nt you live without?

Apart from Ableton - If I had to choose one other bit of software on my computer, think it would have to be Sonic Charge Microtonic.

Since I got it, I use it constantly.

Love it. Sounds alive.

sylenth:D

i spent a fortune on synths when i first started and still dont use them sylenth is just a goood go to syth for me :wink:

Trilian

Gladiator 2

Ozone 4 (soon to upgrade to 5 Advanced)

PSP Neon

PSP Vintage Warmer

[quote]JamieinNC (12/12/2011)[hr]Trilian

Gladiator 2

PSP Neon

PSP Vintage Warmer[/quote]

You know what I tried Ozone 5 at a mates place and I personally felt Ozone 4 is better by a lot.

The big advantage of getting Ozone 5 Advanced though is that you get each of the elements that make up Ozone (The EQ, Saturator, Compressor and all that) seperate as well which would definately be useful. Its Saturator and Reverb on their own are actually good, CPU consuming though…

Massive!!!

Dcam Synth squad!!!

3 Synths and a combination instrument for £69 BoooooooooM:D

What exactly about O4 makes it better? Personally, I’m used to it and don’t REALLY need to upgrade. I just want to wig out on the 3D spectroscope they have in real time. ICN knows what I mean… :smiley:

J

[quote]MistroPain (12/12/2011)[hr][quote]JamieinNC (12/12/2011)[hr]Trilian

Gladiator 2

PSP Neon

PSP Vintage Warmer[/quote]

You know what I tried Ozone 5 at a mates place and I personally felt Ozone 4 is better by a lot.

The big advantage of getting Ozone 5 Advanced though is that you get each of the elements that make up Ozone (The EQ, Saturator, Compressor and all that) seperate as well which would definately be useful. Its Saturator and Reverb on their own are actually good, CPU consuming though…[/quote]

Its a Class A Spectroscope - People are smoking them in New Connecticut

[quote]JamieinNC (14/12/2011)[hr]What exactly about O4 makes it better? Personally, I’m used to it and don’t REALLY need to upgrade. I just want to wig out on the 3D spectroscope they have in real time. ICN knows what I mean… :smiley:

[/quote]

I have to take back what I said earlier, after giving it a second go I figured out the thing that threw me off was the new (horrible HORRIBLE) GUI. Ozone 4 had a better GUI but Ozone 5 is basically 4 + a few new features (New Saturators too!).

Still, unless you want to use the features seperately I dont think 5 is worth the extra cash for, 4 has everything you need… Havent checked out that Stereo Spectroscope Thingy though…

[quote]MistroPain (15/12/2011)Still, unless you want to use the features seperately I dont think 5 is worth the extra cash for, 4 has everything you need… [/quote]

But 5 is a bigger number than 4. Version 5 must be 25% better than 4 :wink:

hahaha!