What we've been crying out for! =D

Computer Music has released another ‘special’ magazine called: ‘Make Synth Music’.

Synthesis made easy! Step by step guide to creating spectacular sounds with your PC or Mac

Including video tutorial DVD :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Words can’t describe just how pleased i am right now.

Where did you see this Roben? I’d love to get it but can’t find it anywhere - I’m in Leeds, UK by the way. Is there a link on the internet about it? I couldn’t find any info on the Computer Music website.

Thanks for letting us know about this by the way!!!

You should find it in WH Smiths, that’s where I found it today :slight_smile:

Nice one - I’ll take a look tomorrow. And thanks for the add on MySpace!:smiley:

I saw the ad for this. I think im gonna pick it up. how is it Roben?

Thanks roben

Cheers for the heads up

Will be looking for this tomorrow after college:cool:

I bought this today. I’ve been waiting for it for about a month now. Have had a quick flick through and looks pretty good.

Ooh gonna have to check this out. I can’t get it here, but fortunately one of my friends works for Future publishing, so time to pull in a favour!

When you say special magazine… is that like one of those mini books they seel seperately, or is it a freebie with the mag it’self?

Cheers.

[quote]wickedged (10/7/2009)[hr]Where did you see this Roben? I’d love to get it but can’t find it anywhere - I’m in Leeds, UK by the way. Is there a link on the internet about it? I couldn’t find any info on the Computer Music website.

Thanks for letting us know about this by the way!!![/quote]

i live just outside leeds mate and i usually get my copy from asda but like roben said wh smiths always have it too

computer music did a ableton special not long ago (everything you ever need to know plus more etc) but i could not find it anywhere did anyone else get it and is it worth buying? if it is i’ll order a back issue:D

cheers for the heads up on this anyway i’ll be getting a copy asap!!!

[quote]chris17 (10/8/2009)[hr][quote]wickedged (10/7/2009)[hr]Where did you see this Roben? I’d love to get it but can’t find it anywhere - I’m in Leeds, UK by the way. Is there a link on the internet about it? I couldn’t find any info on the Computer Music website.

Thanks for letting us know about this by the way!!![/quote]

i live just outside leeds mate and i usually get my copy from asda but like roben said wh smiths always have it too

computer music did a ableton special not long ago (everything you ever need to know plus more etc) but i could not find it anywhere did anyone else get it and is it worth buying? if it is i’ll order a back issue:D

cheers for the heads up on this anyway i’ll be getting a copy asap!!![/quote]

I seen that copy and had a flick through, to be honest it didn’t really tell me anything more than what I’d already learnt from the Sonic Academy tutorials, so didn’t bother getting it.

Maybe the ‘specials’ are only sold by WH Smiths??

cheeers for that i wont bother back ordering it now

Just got that mag! Cheers for mentioning this - I would have misssed this entirely otherwise.

Re. The Ableton 8 mag - not great. If you’re looking for something like that, I’d recommend the Music Tech Special on Ableton 7, which is more in depth I think.

Anyway - thanks again, Roben!

What was the cover price for this BTW. I have found it on-oine for £8 (including to mainland Europw). But if it was considerably cheaper on the shelf, might just get someone I know to go buy it for me and I’ll get it off them the next time I am back.

[quote]bangthedj (10/13/2009)[hr]What was the cover price for this BTW. I have found it on-oine for £8 (including to mainland Europw). But if it was considerably cheaper on the shelf, might just get someone I know to go buy it for me and I’ll get it off them the next time I am back.[/quote]

its £6 mate:)

I’ve just ordered a copy from here as I couldn’t find it in local shops.

http://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/store/displaystore.asp?sid=551

There’s some back issues too

[quote]
Re. The Ableton 8 mag - not great. If you’re looking for something like that, I’d recommend the Music Tech Special on Ableton 7, which is more in depth I think.

[/quote]

There is a new Music Tech special for Live 8. Don’t know what its like though as I haven’t found it yet.