Whats he got going on in this

I’ve been having trouble getting into the groove lately…Been listening to some “new” music and its really been getting me pumped up! I feel like this is the best motivator to me…What have you guys been getting into?? Any new tracks you’re just saying WOW to??br
br
Not sure if you guys have heard this but it just recently came across my laptop and I can’t stop listening…I enjoy a lot of the classical instruments so the strings and trumpets in this really get me. but what the hell is going on here at 1:00?! Is it just a ton of reverse effects with some sort of…I’m not even sure what to call it haha I love the swing of it thoughbr
br
object width=“560” height=“315"param name=“movie” value=”//www.youtube.com/v/OUkkaqSNduU?version=3amp;hl=en_US"/paramparam name=“allowFullScreen” value=“true”/paramparam name=“allowscriptaccess” value=“always”/paramembed src=“//www.youtube.com/v/OUkkaqSNduU?version=3amp;hl=en_US” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” width=“560” height=“315” allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true”/embed/object

Yep that’s good alright! Like you say not exactly sure what’s going on, sounds like they’ve reversed the string part that leads up to the break. I would try to replicate it but it would be a mess! hahabr
br
Why don’t you chop up the audio and see what you can do with it yourself.

Yeah I see what you’re saying about the reverse part jimmy I think its got some serious side chaining on it too I’m about to give it a shot

I don’t have it but doesn’t Effectrix do exactly this? You can play a part in and then reverse specific sections if you want.

[quote]jonsloan (26/09/2013)[hr]I don’t have it but doesn’t Effectrix do exactly this? You can play a part in and then reverse specific sections if you want.[/quote]br
br
[url=http://www.sugar-bytes.de/content/products/Effectrix/]Effectrix | Effects Sequencer with 14 effects. This guy??

Yeah that’s Effectrix

If your diggin Disclosure check out this:br
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYESAhiXRzgbr
br
Their best track by far. I dropped it at one of the SoundKnights I used to run and it wrecked the place.br
br
Also check out - Hot Since 82 and Shadowchild.