Whats the Plan for Tonight Guys?

Haha! Wank is not censored! Brilliant :hehe:

Heres the latest step in tonights plan Guys… I actually love you all really.

<EMBED style=“WIDTH: 525px; HEIGHT: 236px” height=236 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=525 src=- YouTube allowfullscreen=“true” allowscriptaccess=“always”>

[quote]ICN (18/09/2010)[hr]Haha! Wank is not censored! Brilliant :hehe:[/quote]

heheheheheh:hehe:

wAnk :w00t:

zatoichi man WICKED film !!:slight_smile:

[quote]ICN (18/09/2010)[hr]Heres the latest step in tonights plan Guys… I actually love you all really.<EMBED style=“WIDTH: 525px; HEIGHT: 236px” height=236 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=525 src=- YouTube allowfullscreen=“true” allowscriptaccess=“always”>[/quote]

That song got me into techno, properly. From there on in, couldn’t get enough.:cool: It’s the staple of amazing music.

Someone’s all loved up… I wonder why…Birthday’s… Drinking… Music… something is missing in that mix there. It’d take a genius to work that one out. Maybe it’s a good old fashioned wank. :smiley:

Lads - There was a real obvious lack of Drunkeness on this Site last night. Disgraceful.

Evidence that some of us have lives! Happy to hear it!

Haha - I was too out off it to see the screen - tonite recovering :stuck_out_tongue:

See what we can do tonight! LOL

I’m going out to lunch tomorrow - Eggs’ Future Ex-Missus.

Have to behave myself tonight… Shes got a right aul appetite on her when someone else is paying the bill.

[quote]ICN (02/10/2010)[hr]See what we can do tonight! LOL

I’m going out to lunch tomorrow - Eggs’ Future Ex-Missus.

Have to behave myself tonight… Shes got a right aul appetite on her when someone else is paying the bill.[/quote]

Well I am having breakfast with her :slight_smile:

Urrrgh… Thats a bit close Man! LOL :smiley:

in that order!!

I’d say we’ll get a few +1’s & Hell Yeah!'s for that before the night is out!

LOL :smiley:

im not f)_+in joking man…

now what am i gonna do next?