Whats the Plan for Tonight Guys?

Making a B’day Dinner for my Wife.

Going to a Funfair… Loads of Bumping Cars!!! :slight_smile:

Having some Mates round later for some Drinks.

nice one, have a good BD

Cheers - What you up to yourself Jon?

I bought 6 bottles of vodka from Lidels and flying over to Ibiza and see if I can sell them too roben :smiley:

You’d probably make a Mint selling lines of Preparation H as well!

[quote]ICN (17/09/2010)[hr]Making a B’day Dinner for your Wife.

Going to a Funfair… Loads of Bumping hers !!! :slight_smile:

Having some Mates condoms round the dinner table later after some drinks .[/quote]

:smiley:

[quote]slender (17/09/2010)[hr]I bought 6 bottles of vodka from Lidels and flying over to Ibiza and see if I can sell them too roben :D[/quote]

hahahahahahahahahahahahaya

Your Missus is cumming round as well Egg - She aint getting any at the mo! :wink:

[quote]ICN (17/09/2010)[hr]Your Missus is cumming round as well Egg - She aint getting any at the mo! ;)[/quote]

you knows it man hahahahahaha .

have a really cool night for you and your missus and wish her a happy 75th :smiley:

jokes man  ,have a top night mrs icn all the best 4 the year xx:)

No egg you got it all wrong its her 7th :slight_smile:

Have a great night ICN and we look forward to you and Phils radomness later

Ah Guys… You’ve left me no possible clean comebacks here… so I’m going to have to just say thanks!

LOL :smiley:

[quote]ICN (17/09/2010)[hr]Ah Guys… You’ve left me no possible clean comebacks here… [/quote]

…and when did that ever stop you

Well… The only ones I can think of involve things that are culturally unacceptable to most humans… and its Friday night!

Lets enjoy the Love man & not get banned just yet.

Its only 10 past ****ing 8 for ****'s sake.

[quote]ICN (17/09/2010)[hr]Cheers - What you up to yourself Jon?[/quote]

not much at all probably read a shed load of crap about synthesis and other junk that just won’t go in any more because i’ve filled my head with to much random geek **** over the years thats actually only any good for helping out egg2 when he needs a geek lol.

its got to a point where i loose old stuff when new crap goes in.

[quote]slender (17/09/2010)[hr]No egg you got it all wrong its her 7th :slight_smile:

Have a great night ICN and we look forward to you and Phils radomness later[/quote]

urrrhhgggggghh lol wrongun :w00t:

Well I’m drunk and now I’m gonna get disorderly :rolleyes:

I ing hate all of ye!

yiz!

Hey Egg… I just tested positive for salmonella - you’d wanna get checked out.

I think your Missus is a bad egg.

[quote]ICN (18/09/2010)[hr]Hey Egg… I just tested positive for salmonella - you’d wanna get checked out.

I think your Missus is a bad egg.[/quote]

Boom Boom mofo !:slight_smile:

and there was me thinking it was aids now im really worried !

Wankathon.