When Sasha Used to Rule the World

I found this You Tube Clip where Sasha is Djing int he Love Parade.

well back 2002 Progressive House was new and definetly Sasha and Digweed where the best out there in Progressive House.

lots of Nostalgia bring me those Days .

Yeah man, I saw Sasha plenty of times back then, Digweed too.

Those were the days indeed. I could party a lot harder back then!

I remember around that time I went to Creamfields and saw Way out West play Mindcircus live. Holy crap that was one of my all time greatest clubbing moments.

Orbital playing Dr Who at Homelands was another that era.

I had this 3 hour long live recorded mix from sasha and digweed from around that time and it was awesome!! Can’t remember the place now, was a big festival in south america.

Not sure what they’re like now, is it true that they are better when they play together than alone?

I’m off to see Sasha on Sat in Glasogow, should be good :slight_smile:

ive seen them both individually and i prefer when they play together.

saw them like 3 or 4 years ago at the Borgata in Atlantic City for New Years Eve.

they tore the roof off the place.

gofunk, same mate.

you fancy meeting up man for a pre bevvy?

[quote]bouffont (30/09/2010)[hr]Yeah man, I saw Sasha plenty of times back then, Digweed too.

Those were the days indeed. I could party a lot harder back then!

I remember around that time I went to Creamfields and saw Way out West play Mindcircus live. Holy crap that was one of my all time greatest clubbing moments.

Orbital playing Dr Who at Homelands was another that era.[/quote]

yeahh forgot way out west sets too . they where awesome :smiley:

[quote]saulable (30/09/2010)[hr]gofunk, same mate.

[/quote]

theres about 15 of us coming mate hired a mini bus - dunno what the plan are yet before mate but we’re getting into glasgow at about 10 :slight_smile:

[quote]gofunk (30/09/2010)[hr][quote]saulable (30/09/2010)[hr]gofunk, same mate.

[/quote]

theres about 15 of us coming mate hired a mini bus - dunno what the plan are yet before mate but we’re getting into glasgow at about 10 :)[/quote]

I envy you guys , i wish i would live in Europe. Great events up there .

Two questions springs to mind with this clip…

Dj’s or Rockband? Is this clubbing or a Rock Concert!

[quote]djmarcatkins (30/09/2010)[hr]Two questions springs to mind with this clip…

[/quote]

Are you being sarcastic? Lol

I remember when Nas used to rule the world!

Cool gofunk, all the troops from edinburger lol

I’ve pmed you my number anyways if you fancy it.

[quote]djmarcatkins (30/09/2010)[hr]Two questions springs to mind with this clip…

[/quote]

Buenos Aires!! That’s the mix I had of theirs, was soo good!!

Ironic how progressive now, sounds the same as progressive then…

Not very, er, progressive is it!

[quote]bangthedj (01/10/2010)[hr]Ironic how progressive now, sounds the same as progressive then…

Not very, er, progressive is it![/quote]

Haha!

Thank god for techno then.

sasha has always ruled the world!

hes the son of god!

Yeah, Sasha and John are good stuff. Nothing beats the Twilo days. must’ve seen them 30 times or so there. Haven’t come close to that vibe since.

Why in god’s name is Sasha playing on a Pioneer mixer at Love Parade. That mixer is AWFUL for anything other than bedroom DJing. A Urei 1620, now you’re talking about sonic excellence.

:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]intuitionnyc (02/12/2010)[hr]Yeah, Sasha and John are good stuff. Nothing beats the Twilo days. must’ve seen them 30 times or so there. Haven’t come close to that vibe since.

Why in god’s name is Sasha playing on a Pioneer mixer at Love Parade. That mixer is AWFUL for anything other than bedroom DJing. A Urei 1620, now you’re talking about sonic excellence.

:stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

I supposed he didn’t want his pair being nicked :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s industry standard perhaps??