When to say no

I was offered to play piano for a country band … I said no . Sorry but its trance or nothing for me these days . Was I wrong for refusing ?

Yeah… you’re wrong.

You should of accepted and played a synth with arpeggiated acid lines :smiley:

No you werent wrong, dont listen to these biased idiots…

What’s not meant for you doesn’t pass you by…

Oh yes he was…

[quote]jjdejong0 (06/08/2011)[hr]No you werent wrong, dont listen to these biased idiots…[/quote]

Still feel bad … Hope they did not take it the wrong way .

[quote]Mussi81 (06/08/2011)[hr]You should of accepted and played a synth with arpeggiated acid lines :D[/quote]

lol I could see it now … “My bad”

[quote]ICN (06/08/2011)[hr]Oh yes he was…[/quote]

ICN mate honestly, your chat has to gone to the pits. First it’s effing jedward and now you’re making weird obscure comments about this “guy” friend you used to know. Go on, you’ve said it now.

He’s ***** wrong mate… can you imagine what Sensation Plaid would have looked like?

has a wank while playing the banjo

What a regret to have on your deathbed :smiley:

just do whatever the **** you want man!!! I sincerely think that jamming in a Band would be Great to get some experience and see how things work . but if you are an already established DJ or Producer of Trance that have Signed under Labels and have a Tour Schedule. i Wouldn’t suggest it . because might ruin your Image.

at the end just do what you feel man.

if you truly want to be a Musician you got to look every chance to start learning something new.

I been Djing Top 40s when i started to Dj . even do my Heart told me to play House.

i did it because back then having a technics 12000 was a luxury . and every chance i got i brought my vinyl to practice before work .

Man… I thought Buck Rogers was the only fkker to have 12000’s - Schweet!! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :cool:

[quote]ICN (07/08/2011)[hr]Man… I thought Buck Rogers was the only fkker to have 12000’s - Schweet!! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :cool:[/quote]

heheh

Back in the day I was in many bands, Djing and a little producing - I just found it too much tbh

[quote]slender (07/08/2011)[hr]Back in the day I was in many bands, Djing and a little producing - I just found it too much tbh

[/quote]

you need to work harder mate!:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]ICN (07/08/2011)[hr]Man… I thought Buck Rogers was the only fkker to have 12000’s - Schweet!! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :cool:[/quote]

Wilma Deering = Hawt

[quote]Mussi81 (06/08/2011)[hr]You should of accepted and played a synth with arpeggiated acid lines :D[/quote]

:P:P Yep!!

[quote]TheAnt (07/08/2011)[hr][quote]ICN (07/08/2011)[hr]Man… I thought Buck Rogers was the only fkker to have 12000’s - Schweet!! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :cool:[/quote]

Wilma Deering = Hawt

…[/quote]

Huba huba

Beady Beady Beady Beady :smiley:

Why do I keep seeing my quotes in peoples sigs, have I got a fanclub coming along?