Where are the female SA members?

[quote]gavisthename (30/09/2011)[hr][quote]Subject 1 (30/09/2011)[hr]

((_)::::::::::::::::::::D[/quote]

Man … there’s some fckin ecstacy floating about at that gig! :D[/quote]

Hahaha.

This is why I try to make minus sort of stuff because the chicks love it! End of the day, if you get chicks to your gigs then you’re doing the right thing.

I think i once saw an interview with Lisa Lashes and she was asked something like what do you use to produce or something. Her answer was,

‘Oh Darlin, i dont know i get my engineer to sort all that out…’

[quote]jjdejong0 (30/09/2011)[hr]I think i once saw an interview with Lisa Lashes and she was asked something like what do you use to produce or something. Her answer was,

‘Oh Darlin, i dontknow i get my engineer to sort all that out…’[/quote]

lol . like a friend say : dont worry about the talent, if you have money you can buy it . .lol

[quote]Subject 1 (30/09/2011)[hr]<EMBED style=“WIDTH: 214px; HEIGHT: 171px” height=171 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=214 src=- YouTube allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true”>

((_)::::::::::::::::::::D[/quote]

Have I seen her in W4B :wink: :smiley: :hehe:

She is fkin hot tho…

love her boobs. all the action is there for me :stuck_out_tongue:

W4B :slight_smile:

[quote]ICN (30/09/2011)[hr]W4B :)[/quote]

What are you talking about man?

Saul aint got Google :smiley:

[quote]ICN (30/09/2011)[hr]Saul aint got Google :D[/quote]

Nah, I just don’t have a fkn clue what you irish mumble on about.:wink:

I’ve left enough clues - Not my fault if you cant type W4B into Google.

I’d say Mussi knows what I’m talking about. I’m sure he’ll leave a happy message here @ about 0800 later today saying the same :slight_smile:

[quote]ICN (01/10/2011)[hr]I’ve left enough clues - Not my fault if you cant type W4B into Google.

I’d say Mussi knows whatI’m talking about. I’m sure he’ll leave a happy message here @ about 0800 later today saying the same :)[/quote]

I never knew I was on a treasure hunt mate:hehe:

[quote]ICN (01/10/2011)[hr]I’ve left enough clues - Not my fault if you cant type W4B into Google.

I’d say Mussi knows whatI’m talking about. I’m sure he’ll leave a happy message here @ about 0800 later today saying the same :)[/quote]

Yes I know what you mean and fk me I’m so predictable :hehe:

Sometimes I wonder if you do actually have a kid mate! :w00t: