Where are the female SA members?

I’m feeling like it’s a bit of a sausage fest in here. Any girls in class? To be honest, most of you would just fart, or try to grab their bums so it’s hardly a surprise they don’t come here. I do love a bit of intellectual banter with a woman, often it leads to a far more exciting time in the bedroom.

Phylis Johnston is female.

[quote]dom_moulton (29/09/2011)[hr]I’m feeling like it’s a bit of a sausage fest in here. Any girls in class? To be honest, most of you would just fart, or try to grab their bums so it’s hardly a surprise they don’t come here. I do love a bit of intellectual banter with a woman, often it leads to a far more exciting time in the bedroom.[/quote]

You’re a victim of your own self propagated logic.

Slender scares the girls away!!:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Mussi81 (29/09/2011)[hr]Slender woes the girls away!!:P[/quote]

Corrected your typo

yeahh Roben !!! lol

[quote]alinenunez (29/09/2011)[hr]yeahh Roben !!! lol[/quote]

He only dresses as a girl for special customers :wink:

[quote]slender (29/09/2011)[hr][quote]alinenunez (29/09/2011)[hr]yeahh Roben !!! lol[/quote]

He only dresses as a girl for special customers ;)[/quote]

roben’s my mummy !!:smiley:

The EDM/DJ scene isnt really big with females. If you notice ugly girl djs dont exist and sleeping your way to the top definately applies…

Learnin/hard work/practice dont really come into it…

I found a girl who makes music finally! what a sweetheart

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xBKrgSQDCsQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

frickin REid SpEEEEEEEEEEED guys. Label Owner. A&R. DJ. Producer.

They exist…

All women are producers :slight_smile:

The producing world is mostly a sausage fest anyways to be fair, most girls like to sing or play an instrument, they arn’t that interested in the tech stuff like us guys.

((_)::::::::::::::::::::smiley:

[quote]dom_moulton (29/09/2011)[hr]I found a girl who makes music finally! what a sweetheart

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xBKrgSQDCsQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/quote]

That’s a man I disguise and he moves like someone is scratching his arse hole!

wow, forced ‘naturalness’ seems so unnatural.

[quote]Subject 1 (30/09/2011)[hr]

((_)::::::::::::::::::::D[/quote]

Man … there’s some fckin ecstacy floating about at that gig! :smiley:

I think she forgot her bra that morning too.

What about Ruth Flowers

[quote]jonsloan (30/09/2011)[hr]I think she forgot her bra that morning too.[/quote]

I would thump the guts out of it though! :stuck_out_tongue: