Where did you first hear about Sonic Academy?

It would really help us with finding new users if we knew where y’all came from.

Any info on what exactly got you to part with your hard earned cash would be a great help.

Cheers me old muckers!:wink:

I heard about it from the Ableton Live website.

im pretty sure i found you guys through keywords ( ableton training ) natural search. i dont think you guys were doing the pay per click advertising yet, it seems as its helping though, ive noticed a lot of new subscribers on the forums

i also joined because at that time i had just started producing music and needed a good source of training, i also thought you guys where very well priced , it wasnt a huge deal to part with 15 bucks a month

i found you from youtube, but was using FL STudio at the time. is there any chance of an fl studio tutorial in the future?

Via Youtube. And you kick Dubspots arse for youtube tutorials !!

yeh a natural google search here too…i think ‘justice’ was in my search somwhere

ableton user group and googling for ableton tuts

Youtube searching for Ableton Tuts on a rainy saturday :smiley:

Same here… i was looking on google for some tuts about sidechain compression and i found some vidz on youtube. In the related videos, there was the presentation video of the HTSL French House (Justice, Daft Punk, …) and I finally landed here… :slight_smile:

I was lucky to find SA in the google search tool . i was trying to Write sound Academy and it pull out SA :slight_smile:

i tried  some few websites that they offered coursed but seems that they didnt care about their customers . there was this website that i dont want to mention that wanted to force me to study the basics in ableton or Logic to be able to go to the advanced courses . and i was really pissed off  because they were overprized and they care for my money only. and they didnt listened to me ( after emailing them like 4 times telling them that i work with cubase :frowning: ) heheheh

Seen an advert somewhere, may have been an advert of facebook or something like that? Or could it be DSI?

I’ve no idea now but was definitely an advert.

Looks like Youtube seems to be doing SA major favours though looking at the above results!

[quote]alinenunez (22/04/2010)[hr]I was lucky to find SA in the google search tool . i was trying to Write sound Academy and it pull out SA :slight_smile:

i tried some few websites that they offered coursed but seems that they didnt care about their customers . there was this website that i dont want to mention that wanted to force me to study the basics in ableton or Logic to be able to go to the advanced courses . and i was really pissed off because they were overprized and they care for my money only. and they didnt listened to me ( after emailing them like 4 times telling them that i work with cubase :frowning: ) heheheh[/quote]

We really do try as much as possible on a day to day basis make stuff thats of use to as many of you guys as possible. we have meetings all the time going over what your talking about on the forums trying to figure out stuff that you would really love.

we really do care listen and hopefully deliver. and if we dont let us know and we will do our very best to make the most useful interesting content and relevant content.

[quote]phil johnston (24/04/2010)[hr][quote]alinenunez (22/04/2010)[hr]I was lucky to find SA in the google search tool . i was trying to Write sound Academy and it pull out SA :slight_smile:

i tried some few websites that they offered coursed but seems that they didnt care about their customers . there was this website that i dont want to mention that wanted to force me to study the basics in ableton or Logic to be able to go to the advanced courses . and i was really pissed off because they were overprized and they care for my money only. and they didnt listened to me ( after emailing them like 4 times telling them that i work with cubase :frowning: ) heheheh[/quote]

We really do try as much as possible on a day to day basis make stuff thats of use to as many of you guys as possible. we have meetings all the time going over what your talking about on the forums trying to figure out stuff that you would really love.

we really do care listen and hopefully deliver. and if we dont let us know and we will do our very best to make the most useful interesting content and relevant content.[/quote]

so far i am having and awesome experience learning with the Tutorials. and i definitely learned a lot . thanks SA :slight_smile:

Saw it mentioned on a couple of techno forums. Tried one of the freebie videos and ,well here I am! :slight_smile: