Where's the new look website then?

I’m sure the new web site was supposed to be live by 8:00am today!

or have i got it wrong?

Not sure about this one maybe a small delay?:slight_smile:

Happy Damn monday allllllllllllllllllllll
Didn't think it would be ready! Should be soon i suppose. Be worth the wait mind.:D

its cool there’s been new content uploaded to keep us going until the new launch. hope that it does come today though i’m that dedicated i took a holiday from work to be on with the launch of the new site.

Hehe… i took no holiday, i’m at work but i’m just surfing around, waiting for the new website… :hehe:

Im so dedicated i quit my day job just for the launch … :hehe:

now that's dedication :)

I think they should have made it a National holiday for the launch then there would’nt be any problems with work etc lol!!!:slight_smile:

[quote]mejaques_uk@hotmail.com (2/1/2010)[hr]I think they should have made it a National holiday for the launch then there would’nt be any problems with work etc lol!!!:)[/quote]

i think we should have several national holidays “SA insert genre Day” :slight_smile:

which time was the “official” original launch time.

Hey guys,

Our website will be undergoing maintenance next week as we undertake the huge transition from old to new.

So remember to put the following dates and times in your calendar.

Thursday 28th January @ 00:00 GMT
The website will be taken offline as we move everything over to our new database.

Monday 1st February @ 08:00 GMT
We will be back online with the launch of our brand new website with a fresh new look!

So remember to check back on Monday morning to see what all the fuss is about. Let us know what you think of the new site!

Louise

Prolly delay in the system???

It’s 15:05 GMT+1 here in Belgium… i’m still surfing around, waiting for the launch of the new website and hopefully, my boss is not aware that since this morning, I haven’t done any VB.NET line in the source code of the software i’m working on… :hehe:

Tic followed Toc :w00t:

We are close… we worked to 8am this morning trying to fix a bug with login… sorted now.

Once we can get the forums working on the new server it will be good to go.

what phil said

we’re working flat out on this guys and we’re talking next 24 - 48 hours rather than weeks!

funnily enough - getting the forums working is causing us big problems and we don’t want to go live without them!

kev

sure thing guys the forum is a must lol

Should I start working now ? I’m out of office in 15 minutes… :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]kevjtraynor (2/1/2010)[hr]what phil said

we’re working flat out on this guys and we’re talking next 24 - 48 hours rather than weeks!

funnily enough - getting the forums working is causing us big problems and we don’t want to go live without them!

kev[/quote]

Ironic?

I love irony :smiley:

Anyways, all good in the hood! New site’s gonna be SICK!!!