Which version of traktor

I have been DJ’ing for 11 years now, originally vinyl and recently with CDS due to space. I am going to be playing some varied gigs and I have finally accepted a DVS system would make my life easier.

I’m torn between which version of traktor, from your experiences is the scrtch pro version worth the £200 extra?

depends on your style I guess, do you use build in effects? do you want 4 channels and sampler decks, etc?

[quote]ctdf (17/06/2011)[hr]I have been DJ’ing for 11 years now, originally vinyl and recently with CDS due to space. I am going to be playing some varied gigs and I have finally accepted a DVS system would make my life easier.

I’m torn between which version of traktor, from your experiences is the scrtch pro version worth the £200 extra?

[/quote]

I have scratch pro and I would say probably not, especially with the sample decks. But as Sean said, it does depend on what you want to do.

thanks for replying

i like the ideas of multiple decks and **** loads of effects but to be honest with enough builds etc. going on in music i doubt i would use them

is there an option to upgrade once you have got it? or is that impossible due to the differences in the soundcard

also anyone showing any love for serato?