Why does this always happen to me?

Most trance was made under the influence of soap in prison showers.

hahahahahahahaa!

LOL

I heard Trance is banned in 3 states in the US. In one of them the kids rebel against the old pastor who is the father of the hottest girl in town who Jan fancies. Jan plays chicken with her ex boyfriend in a traktor joust and wins and then after some solo dancing in the steel mill to DJ Jean ‘The Launch’ he realises it’s time to organise a proper Trance Rave with Paul Oakenfold as headliner. Paul drops Jan’s Trance track, it goes off… and even the pastor is in fluoro and holding glowsticks… as the snare rolls and arpeggios increase in intensity the incredible love in the barn is released like a megaton bomb and everyone for miles around ascends into heaven.

The end.

What a lovely story…

[quote]dom_moulton (09/09/2011)[hr]I heard Trance is banned in 3 states in the US. In one of them the kids rebel against the old pastor who is the father of the hottest girl in town who Jan fancies. Jan plays chicken with her ex boyfriend in a traktor joust and wins and then after some solo dancing in the steel mill to DJ Jean ‘The Launch’ he realises it’s time to organise a proper Trance Rave with Paul Oakenfold as headliner. Paul drops Jan’s Trance track, it goes off… and even the pastor is in fluoro and holding glowsticks… as the snare rolls and arpeggios increase in intensity the incredible love in the barn is released like a megaton bomb and everyone for miles around ascends into heaven.

The end.[/quote]

hahha